• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Bypass, Educate and Secede

Started by vanguardist, July 11, 2006, 11:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

Quote from: vanguardist on July 11, 2006, 11:04 PM NHFT
I thought it woud be interesting to post it here since NH seems like a place where these ideas would be receptive (libertarianism, Free State Project, etc.).
The FSP takes no position on the idea of local liberty. ;D

Russell Kanning

In some ways .... since the money is spent locally .... changing the towns might change it all. :)

Russell Kanning

I don't think the government is a company that fills a need .... they are the creator of the problem.

FTL_Ian

Governments can't be companies.  Companies don't force people's money from them.

Pat McCotter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 23, 2006, 04:07 PM NHFT
Governments can't be companies.  Companies don't force people's money from them.

Yes, they do! Wal-Mart forces money from me every week! As does MarketBasket! They won't let me spend it anywhere else!

Well, except for Shaw's and Target and Hannaford.

Still, they are too big for their breeches!

David

Those who bypass the gov't, and don't rely on it will not be hurt (as bad) when it collapses.
When gov't collapses, if people have an alternative, some will undoubtably choose it.  If the free market becomes popular as a need for self preservation, then we will finally win.
Gov't is like a cancer, one that will collapse in on itself.  If people are ready, then we can pick up the pieces.  Everyone else will follow, not because they believe in the non-initiation of force, but because they will be trying to escape the collapse of the gov't that they had relied on for so long
People don't change untill it becomes clear that what they are doing is not working.  Statism is tyranny, but most think it is good, or a lessor of evils.  But when the shtf, people will know something is wrong, but will not know why.
This is one good reason for the lib. purity police.

Riflemanshoots

First off,I would do everything I could to get the county sheriff to do his job,uphold the New Hampshire constitution, he can start over in Plainfield ...there are plenty of outlaw federal goons encamped around Ed and Elaine Brown's home.

I would hate to see  a repeat of  Waco,Texas where the locals showed up  with signs instead of beltfed automatic weapons.  Kicking the feds out of the Union Sates is the first order of business.

All national Guard and Reserve units ought to be returned and put on protective details in the Union States..... screw what the banksters want,the white house wants,and especially congress critters.....  They deserve a rope around their puny necks.