• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Real Men of Genius?

Started by Caleb, July 15, 2006, 07:13 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

Quote from: MobileDigit on July 16, 2006, 02:34 AM NHFT
Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on July 15, 2006, 07:13 PM NHFT4)  Mr. planning New Hampshire's independence from South Dakota

I don't understand this one.

He's talking about me. I wrote half of that website.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

Crack open a brewski Mr. South Dakota Anarchist ...... your crazy pajamas get you noticed in every crowd.

tracysaboe

Quote from: russellkanning on July 16, 2006, 02:34 PM NHFT
Crack open a brewski Mr. South Dakota Anarchist ...... your crazy pajamas get you noticed in every crowd.

How did you know I wear Zebos!?

Tracy

Russell Kanning

tracysaboe

Quote from: russellkanning on July 16, 2006, 03:29 PM NHFT
now you are spidergirl?

You can't imagine how pumped I am. This is the ONLY comic that I read for a good year or too before I started getting back into comics.

This universe breaks off from before they screw up Spiderman's continuity in '98. And picks about 15 years latter when Mayday starts developing Spider Powers.

They cancled the series, and I was bummed. But they're relaunching it now in Oct as Amazing Spider Girl instead of just Spider Girl.

Tracy

Russell Kanning

Quote from: tracysaboe on July 16, 2006, 05:11 PM NHFT
This universe breaks off from before they screw up Spiderman's continuity in '98. And picks about 15 years latter when Mayday starts developing Spider Powers.

wha whaa whaah wha Spider wha wha

You are starting to sound like Frank Chodorov to me .... I don't speak the language.

tracysaboe

Quote from: russellkanning on July 16, 2006, 05:43 PM NHFT
Quote from: tracysaboe on July 16, 2006, 05:11 PM NHFT

wha whaa whaah wha Spider wha wha

You are starting to sound like Frank Chodorov to me .... I don't speak the language.

;D
Tracy

Tom Sawyer

We salute you, Mr. Protest Documentary Producer...
;D ;D ;D

Come on somebody can make a parody on me. I think when we can laugh at ourselves it will bring us together. I have a dream where the anarchist and the political wonk can live as brothers. And if they can't, well as Robin Williams said "Jokem if they can't take a fuck."  ;D

I'd be interested and have some fun with this sort of content.

Man, I am still laughing at Hollywood Rob's rendition of this. As we stood in the river and downed a cold one. T'was the highlight of my first adventure to Freedom Park.

NC2NH

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 16, 2006, 10:11 PM NHFT
We salute you, Mr. Protest Documentary Producer...
;D ;D ;D

Man, I am still laughing at Hollywood Rob's rendition of this. As we stood in the river and downed a cold one. T'was the highlight of my first adventure to Freedom Park.

;D Glad to be of service. I'll have to flesh out the lyrics...

lildog

Quote from: russellkanning on July 16, 2006, 09:04 AM NHFT
    Jeremy-Gilby-Dot-Com presents: Real American Heroes

*Singing* Real American Heroes

We salute you, Mr. Democratic Presidential Hopeful

Mister Democratic-Presidential-Hopeful!

Sure the reigning president has the public and the military behind him, that doesn?t stop you.

Don?t STOP me now!

No, your angry, your friends are angry, and you want to make EVERYONE angry.

*Chorus* We?re all angry with you

And who cares if there are 9 other Democratic-Presidential-Hopefuls? You?re the man we want to see.

I am the man!

So crack open a cold one, Mr. Democratic Presidential Hopeful, because if you get the nomination, GWB is sure to get re-elected.

Mister Democratic-Presidential-Hopeful

Anheuser-Busch: St. Louis, Missouri

I was just thinking there could be some funny left wing ones just before getting to that post.

Someone presents: Real American Heroes

*Singing* Real American Heroes

We salute you, Mr. Massachusetts Liberal

Mister Massachusetts Liberal!

You?ve brought us great projects like the Big Dig but it doesn?t bother you that it?s caving it since it was federal money.

Free federal money!

And when asked about Mass losing its population you actually believe it is because taxes are too low.

Tax and spend!

You continue to think up new programs and new laws so the government can expand and expand.

*Chorus* Ask not what you can do for your country but your country can do for you!

So crack open a cold one, Mr. Massachusetts Liberal, because only you understand the true meaning of the term welfare in the constitution.

Mister Massachusetts Liberal

Anheuser-Busch: St. Louis, Missouri

KBCraig

Quote from: lildog on July 18, 2006, 10:18 AM NHFT

So crack open a cold one suckle up to the federal nipple, Mr. Massachusetts Liberal, because only you understand the true meaning of the term welfare in the constitution.

Mister Massachusetts Liberal

Anheuser-Busch: St. Louis, Missouri Uncle Sam, Washington D.C.

Modified it slightly.  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Are we having fun yet?

I like it.  8);D

Russell Kanning

dalebert

Ya know, it may not be a bad idea to do a short film to promote FSP. I don't mean a documentary. I mean a little entertaining narrative, kinda funny, but also endearing. We could get it hosted on iFilms, YouTube, ebaumsworld. If we did it fast enough, perhaps we could get it into the Liberty Film Festival in West Hollywood.

Kat Kanning