• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

50 of us will outnumber the Keene Police!

Started by FTL_Ian, July 19, 2006, 10:55 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: d_goddard on July 22, 2006, 01:10 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 22, 2006, 12:34 PM NHFT
It would not take a huge number to make it a newsworthy event.
Not to beat a dead horse (OK, that's exactly what I'm doing) but again: a big event with news media is a good way to ensure any legislative process will fail. When governments do this kinds of thing we call it "blowback" and note how heavy-handed tactics fail to win hearts and minds.

So... humor me, do me a favor: have the biggest, most media-egaged smokeout ever -- after we do our best shot playing everything by the rules and above-board.

Paradoxially, doing a large CD after a bill fails is a good way to build momentum to try it again in 2 years' time. The people who would oppose us and be offended will have simmered down & forgotten by then; the people who would be energized by it will not.

And of course, we could win the legislative battle, in which case this would be a lovely bit of video to distribute to peaceful potsmokers worldwide :D

So.....who, exactly, makes these rules and decides what is above-board?  And where is your proof that a previous act of CD will effect legislation, Seth?.........ops, I meant Dennis.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: slim on July 22, 2006, 11:20 AM NHFTA speaker there from Norml asked by a show of hands how many people smoked marijuana and I was shocked to see maybe 10 people raise their hands. I think it is sad that even porcupines won't even admit to smoking while in a group of Free Staters.  :'(
I don't smoke marijuana. Most of my porcupine friends don't either. I was not surprised or disappointed. :)

KBCraig

I don't smoke it, and don't know anyone who does, but I have in the past (way back when).

Still, I believe marijuana should be completely legal, without restrictions or taxation or any other government control, and will actively support changes to the current draconian laws.

So, "how many here smoke marijuana?" may have been the wrong question to ask. There are lots of liberty-loving allies out there who don't smoke, but who support the freedom to do so.

Kevin

Pat K

I'll never smoke weed with Willie again the party's all over before it began
You can poor me some old Wisky river my friend but I'll never smoke weed with Willie again.......    every body sing.  ;D

FTL_Ian

KBCraig

Quote from: FTL_Ian on July 22, 2006, 11:46 PM NHFT
I've smoked a lot of weed.   8)

How, exactly, do you manage to smoke "a lot of weed", yet still be 6'8" and weigh 82 pounds? Do they not have munchies in Floriduh?

Tom Sawyer

Lloyd Danforth

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 23, 2006, 07:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on July 23, 2006, 07:14 AM NHFT
Hell Elizabeth's smoking weed right now. ;D

At 8:15 am?

She told me to tell you that you don't know her very well. ;D
Sunday's sacrament... turning up the good music and celebrating life.

Kat Kanning

I suspected Elizabeth of being a hippy chick  ;D

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: katdillon on July 23, 2006, 09:14 AM NHFT
I suspected Elizabeth of being a hippy chick  ;D

We all were just jumping around to Deep Purple "Lazy" remix.
William is "singing" away, not sure what he is singing but he is giving it his all.

Jeff Beck just brought us back to a quieter place.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Roger Grant on July 23, 2006, 07:57 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on July 23, 2006, 07:28 AM NHFT
Quote from: Roger Grant on July 23, 2006, 07:14 AM NHFT
Hell Elizabeth's smoking weed right now. ;D

At 8:15 am?

She told me to tell you that you don't know her very well. ;D
Sunday's sacrament... turning up the good music and celebrating life.

Well....it is Sunday

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Soundwave on July 23, 2006, 09:20 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on July 23, 2006, 02:07 AM NHFT

How, exactly, do you manage to smoke "a lot of weed", yet still be 6'8" and weigh 82 pounds? Do they not have munchies in Floriduh?

THC speeds up your metabolism.

Increases my trips to the refrigerator

FTL_Ian

Quote from: KBCraig on July 23, 2006, 02:07 AM NHFT

So cliche'!  Do people really get that?  I'm fairly convinced that "the munchies" are simply how one who is new to weed would describe the natural feeling of hunger occuring while high.

If I ate before smoking weed, would I get "the munchies"?  Nope.

I think the last time I saw someone claim to have "the munchies", I was a teenager.

Hope that helps clarify.

slim

Same here. every freind I have had since age 10 has smoked with me except one, not to metion the 100's of people I have smoked with just after meeting them.