• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Live Free or Die Celebration August 26th 11am-4pm in Jaffrey

Started by Russell Kanning, July 21, 2006, 10:23 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Cool. You'll have to show us the tattoo :)

We've been planning on being at the parade. 

TackleTheWorld

citizen_142002

I contacted both the ADL and Anna Haigh,about that article, and I was reasonably polite to both. The CCC claims on their website that their members are organizing this and that it is their event. Unless someone is a sleeper operative for the CCC, this is libel. I am contacting the CCC (636)-940-8474 tell them to get that article down.

Russell Kanning

I am not concerned that this will be some sort of racist rally. It is going to be fun and have cool music. There will be some politicians speaking, but we can ignore them.

How about we look for each other in front of David Vose's stitch shop on the corner or in the Chamber of Commerce lot across the dam.

I will be in bib and straw hat, with pitchfork and flag.

Russell Kanning

If you have questions about the event you can call Coutu and have him talk your ear off .... literally. :)

CNHT

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 22, 2006, 06:55 AM NHFT
If you have questions about the event you can call Coutu and have him talk your ear off .... literally. :)

Looks to me like the offending group has ceased to wrongly claim it as their own event, and the watchdog group who reported it as offensive no longer has it listed.

I mean if there is NO NH chapter in existence of that first group, then what the second group was stating was clearly DEFAMATORY against the real my-jaffrey.com organizers.

That second group has lost in lawsuits in the past when they have defamed people.

My concern is, the speakers were forced to bow out after having such bad things said about the event they were planning to attend. I hope they will reconsider.

Russell Kanning

He needs some help directing traffic on Saturday morning if you can show up early. :)

Russell Kanning

Parking cars 8)

We did that at a homeschooler conference in Sacramento with FSP shirts on ..... it made it look like the FSP was sponsoring the event.

Kat Kanning

Mike Coutu, the organizer, would like some volunteers to show up early to help direct traffic.  Sounds fun to me, so we'll probably show up early.  It really starts at noon...we're showing up at 11:00.  We're taking the kfp-mobile to park in a conspicuous place.  We'll have a couple bikes and a scooter.

Russell Kanning

He wanted me to find a speaker on the Constitution, but I couldn't find one before they threw me in jail. If there are not enough speakers one of you Constitutional scholars could get up there and talk for 5 minutes. :)

FTL_Ian

You could really throw them a curve ball by talking about how the constitution is a non-binding document, and a dead one at that...

Tom Sawyer

Shorty really out did himself this time... he got us a blimp for the rally!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Kat Kanning

Dave Ridley