• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Just some good ol' Boys"

Started by Russell Kanning, July 22, 2006, 11:18 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We were talking about more cowbell for our cars.....something that would match our outfits. So we thought of the "General Stark" mobile with NH flags and such. 8)

Pat K

You could get the "old man of the mountain" hood ornaments.

Russell Kanning

NC2NH

Quote from: russellkanning on July 22, 2006, 11:18 PM NHFT
We were talking about more cowbell for our cars.....something that would match our outfits. So we thought of the "General Stark" mobile with NH flags and such. 8)

Yep, it's the Dukes Of Hampshire!

The General Stark could be Gadsden yellow with the "Don't Tread On Me" logo on the hood or trunk, the NH state flag on top, and some Confederate flag stickers along with other pro-liberty stickers on the sides ala NASCAR sponsors.

Just some good ol' boys, never meanin' no harm...
...Makin' their way the only way they know how. That's just a little bit more than the law will allow...

I'll gladly volunteer to oversee auditions for the role of Daisy Duke  >:D

Recumbent ReCycler

Cowbell for cars?  Hmm, that gives me an idea.  What if you had a cowbell mounted on your car and mounted a small electric motor with a arm that would swing a striker around to repeatedly bang on the cowbell whenever the electric motor was running.  You could mount a button on the dash so that you can use it like a horn.   :pitchfork:

Lloyd Danforth

Years ago, as it still is in some circles, it was bad form to pick up your date by pulling up to the curb and blowing your horn.  My grandfather hooked up a doorbell on his car.