• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Some ideas for the Republic of NH website

Started by Caleb, July 23, 2006, 01:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Caleb

1)  I'd like to go with Varrin's idea of utilizing Section 10 of the NH Constitution, and declaring a state of Revolution, through which individuals may peacefully secede from the Federal Government.

2)  I'd like to create a list of "Terrorist Groups" - including governmental terrorist groups.

Thoughts?

tracysaboe

1) Yes. I like it.

2) Just include government terririst groups.

Tracy

aries

I seceded from the state government before it was posh

Caleb

I thought you were running for state rep?  ???

Russell Kanning

Quote from: aries on July 23, 2006, 07:56 PM NHFT
That is great ..... so have you already destroyed your NH drivers license or would you like to do that now? :)

aries

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on July 23, 2006, 08:05 PM NHFT

Is it ironic or what?

Quote from: russellkanning on July 23, 2006, 08:11 PM NHFT
Quote from: aries on July 23, 2006, 07:56 PM NHFT
That is great ..... so have you already destroyed your NH drivers license or would you like to do that now? :)

destroying it or not won't get me off their computers. I don't carry it around even when I'm driving and I have no plans for renewal.

and don't say that's a cop out!

I'm still young and drive dangerously (60 in a 50!) I might need that before it expires. :P

Incrementalist

Dreepa

Russell Kanning

Quote from: aries on July 24, 2006, 04:21 AM NHFT
I'm still young and drive dangerously (60 in a 50!) I might need that before it expires. :P
So if you need it .... then you are still in their system .... how can you brag that you our out of it then?

Incrementalist

Quote from: Dreepa on July 24, 2006, 11:23 PM NHFT
Quote from: Incrementalist on July 24, 2006, 09:16 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on July 23, 2006, 08:05 PM NHFT
Princess Leia was a Senator.
No she wasn't.... her mother was. ;)
From imdb.com (emphasis added):

Princess Leia: The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic...
Darth Vader: Don't act so surprised, your highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.
Princess Leia: I don't know what you're talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan...
Darth Vader: You are part of the Rebel Alliance and a traitor! Take her away!

Dreepa

Quote from: Incrementalist on July 25, 2006, 09:29 PM NHFT

Princess Leia: The Imperial Senate will not sit still for this. When they hear you've attacked a diplomatic...
Darth Vader: Don't act so surprised, your highness. You weren't on any mercy mission this time. Several transmissions were beamed to this ship by rebel spies. I want to know what happened to the plans they sent you.
Princess Leia: I don't know what you're talking about. I am a member of the Imperial Senate on a diplomatic mission to Alderaan...
My bad!

Incrementalist

Quote from: Dreepa on July 25, 2006, 11:59 PM NHFT
Quote from: Incrementalist on July 25, 2006, 09:29 PM NHFT

My bad!
No worries.

Recumbent ReCycler

I think the most dangerous terrorist organizations are the BATFE, IRS, FBI, DEA, etc.  There are probably a few more alphabet soup terrorist organizations that I missed.  These organizations are taking our money and using it to commit crimes against Americans.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Defender of Liberty on July 27, 2006, 11:02 PM NHFT
I think the most dangerous terrorist organizations are the BATFE, IRS, FBI, DEA, etc.  There are probably a few more alphabet soup terrorist organizations that I missed.  These organizations are taking our money and using it to commit crimes against Americans.

I hope you'll support banning them from the state, then!   :icon_pirat:

Russell Kanning

don't forget ICE .... for some reason the immigration group protects gsa property.