• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Visiting Keene

Started by shyfrog, July 26, 2006, 12:44 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

shyfrog

I got into Keene yesterday around 7pm or so. My time is all messed up from the flight and I wasn't really paying attention.

All I remember was seeing a lot of flashing lights and police cars. Was that all for you Russell?? o.O

Kat Kanning

I don't think so.  We were home by then :)

shyfrog

I'm still planning on 9:30 for breakfast in the morning :-)
Stay out of trouble...may stay here is short. :p

Kat Kanning

Quote from: shyfrog on July 28, 2006, 10:00 PM NHFT
Stay out of trouble...may stay here is short. :p

Yeah, my mother complained that she wanted him to stay out of prison at least until she has a chance to meet him.

shyfrog

It was a pleasure meeting all of you  :)

The Freedom Park was fun and relaxing. I hope to come out again soon.

Dreepa

So how do you like Keene?

Kat Kanning

Shyfrog was real nice...I enjoyed meeting him.  Look forward to meeting the rest of the family  :D

shyfrog

There are a lot of factors I'm still looking at for a possible move. First off, a job offer would be the first. Then I'd have to make sure the family is up for it (that would be the hardest part...large family).

Either way, I'll be coming back one way or another, for a visit or what-have-you.

I enjoyed Keene. The Downtown area is nice and the surrounding towns are great. After hanging out with the NHFree folks for breakfast and at the park by the brook, I drove around all day today just looking at homes and scenery. It was a beautiful day too!

Russell Kanning

We had like 14 or 15 people there.

Tom Sawyer

Yes enjoyed meeting Shyfrog... cool fellow 8)

Thanks for the excuse to get together... breakfast was fun... largest group at Freedom Park so far. Folks all seem to like the place. :)

shyfrog

*sigh*
I just got a nice form letter from the company saying (in other words) "thanks for your interest, we gave the job to someone else, have a nice day."

???

Anyway, it was a definite pleasure to come out and meet you all. I'll keep looking for opportunities as they arise.

I do hope to visit again soon with the entire family.