• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Accounting/ Bookkeeping Service

Started by Deanotrek, July 12, 2006, 12:36 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Deanotrek

My name is Dean. I am an FSP participant. Me and my family are looking to move to NH this summer. My wife is a Sign Language interpreter, and I am a bookkeeper. I would like to move my bookkeeping business up to NH and need clients. I will travel to your location to meet with a small business owner, small church, or individual that would like to have more time to concentrate there efforts on their trade. My fees are very reasonable.

My mission is to provide bookkeeping, auditing, and tax services for individuals, small churches, and small businesses, by setting up, organizing, and maintaining their finances, which in turn will give them more time for their business, and family.

I have an AA degree in Accounting, a BA degree in Business and Human Resource management, and have more than 10 years experience in Accounting, and bookkeeping. I have gained expertise in A/P, Payroll, Business Taxes, Non Profit Accounting, and preparation of all the necessary financial statements.

Any FSP participants that operate a small business in NH and is considering hiring a bookkeeper, please contact me first. I may be able to save you hundreds or even thousands of dollars a year. Once I am in the area, I will contact prospective customers to meet with them to discuss terms, and offer a free estimate as to the cost and time it will take to perform the tasks.

My email address is deanotrek1962@wmconnect.com

Thank you,

Dean Pomper

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Would you like to run an ad in our paper?

Deanotrek

As soon as I am up there I plan to put an ad in as many Newspapers as possible, and the Keene Free Press is my top priority. I will call you as soon as I am ready. Thanks

KBCraig