• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gadsden Porcupine Patch

Started by sandm000, October 17, 2006, 11:51 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

sandm000

What do you think?

It's an iron-on embroidered patch.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Dreepa

Bring them to the MVP meeting in Nov and sell them. ;D

Tom Sawyer

Hey, I must have missed these the first time around. How much are they?

sandm000

Quote from: sjhipple on September 06, 2007, 06:36 PM NHFT
Is this the same patch in the FSP store?

How big is the patch?

This is the patch in the FSP store, I have divested myself of all of these things and given them over to the FSP to sell.

Rochelle

Sigh, yet another entrepreneur selling out to the man. I'm disappointed in you :(

sandm000

Quote from: Rochelle on September 07, 2007, 08:10 AM NHFT
Sigh, yet another entrepreneur selling out to the man. I'm disappointed in you :(

Selling out to the man?  I really put them together because I wanted one.  I got one and then, when they didn't sell, I handed over the patches to FSP, who now sells them.

Rochelle

Dude, I was joking :P

Next time I'll apply more liberal use of the ;) smiley, hmm k?

JonM

Yeah, we can not sell them way more efficiently!  The FSP store is getting a long overdue makover.  I don't know what users think, but for maintaining it, it's going to be annoying in far different ways.

sandm000

Quote from: Rochelle on September 07, 2007, 08:27 AM NHFT
Dude, I was joking :P

Next time I'll apply more liberal use of the ;) smiley, hmm k?

I'm sorry but didn't you use a 'frown'y?  I vote we have an ironic-y that we can use.

Quote from: Jon Maltz on September 07, 2007, 09:48 AM NHFT
Yeah, we can not sell them way more efficiently!  The FSP store is getting a long overdue makover.  I don't know what users think, but for maintaining it, it's going to be annoying in far different ways.
Sorry to hear that they aren't selling any better at FSP store, and that you are creating new and different headaches for yourself.

JonM

Not sure how the patches sell actually, that's Phil's thing.  I am ordering another supply of bookmarks though.

firecracker joe