• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHfree Action Alerts!

Started by FTL_Ian, July 31, 2006, 10:42 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Well, the first Action Alert was sent out today by Kat.  Unfortunately, only 19 people are on the Alerts list at http://action.nhfree.com .  Please consider signing up now.  It's free, and the more members, the more powerful a tool it will become. 

Also, we need more people to step forward as moderators.  Please PM me if you are interested in this responsibility.

PowerPenguin

I didn't even know such a list existed, Ian! BTW, I'm not in NH yet, and won't be for about a year and a half, but I'd like to keep up on things. Is this ok, or should I stick to the forums in that case?

Tom Sawyer

This has been a test of the Emergency Broadcast System... :)

It worked for me. 8)

The more folks the better.
http://groups.google.com/group/NHAction

FTL_Ian

Quote from: powerpenguin on September 11, 2006, 07:41 PM NHFT
I didn't even know such a list existed, Ian! BTW, I'm not in NH yet, and won't be for about a year and a half, but I'd like to keep up on things. Is this ok, or should I stick to the forums in that case?

There's no reason you shouldn't be on the list.  http://action.nhfree.com

Revmar

Quote from: powerpenguin on September 11, 2006, 07:41 PM NHFT

The reason I joined the list is because I'm not in NH yet.  I'm still out of the loop of what is happening and the list serves to keep me "in the know".  Sure, I can't run to the court house or wherever yet, but I can send emails, make phone calls, and help spread the word. 

Bald Eagle

I've got my FTL email account, which is through Google - but it doesn't recognize my mail.freetalklive.com info as a Google login.  Any ideas?

FTL_Ian

I think you need to create a google account in the name of your ftl account.  It doesn't link on it's own.

FTL_Ian

I would like to propose shutting down the NHFree Action Alerts group.  Porcupine 411 seems to be far more effective and is actually being used by activists. 

I would like to see this topic unstickied and a topic inviting people to join Porcupine 411 being given sticky status, as it has evolved into a very important tool.

Your thoughts?

Tom Sawyer

error said there was a limit to the number of people he could e-mail at one time.

Other than that sounds good to me.

Kat Kanning

error

Quote from: Tom Sawyer on August 06, 2007, 05:52 PM NHFT
error said there was a limit to the number of people he could e-mail at one time.

The number of people I can e-mail at once is pretty much unlimited, at least in theory. It'll be a very long time before I hit any such limit.

The number of people I can call simultaneously is very limited, though I can call more people if some of the people are already on my network.

FTL_Ian

Can someone dig up the thread with info on porcupine 411 and link me to it?  I'd like to close down the action alerts group, and send a final message promoting porcupine 411.

Rosie the Riveter

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 07, 2007, 08:46 AM NHFT
Can someone dig up the thread with info on porcupine 411 and link me to it?  I'd like to close down the action alerts group, and send a final message promoting porcupine 411.

Error wrote --

Stuck on the side of the road with a cop behind you and need to get a message out to Porcupines fast?

Call Porc-411 at 603-413-0411.

Leave a message, and your message will be delivered by email to dozens of Porcs who have signed up to receive them.

To get Porc-411 email alerts, or to unsubscribe, visit http://www.ioerror.us:2000/listsub

FTL_Ian

How did you find that?  I searched the forum for "0411" and only found this thread.