• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Gloria knee surgery

Started by Pat McCotter, August 05, 2006, 08:20 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat McCotter

I should have thought to post this here before.

Gloria went into Concord Hospital on Tuesday, 1 August, for knee replacement surgery. The surgery went well and she is home as of noon today.

Gloria has some healing and in home therapy to go through this month and then will be in outpatient therapy in September.

I will pass on all well wishes to her or you may PM me for phone number to call her.

Cheers!
McPat

Kat Kanning

Hope she's up running around soon!

Pat K

Feel better Gloria and as soon as your knee is strong enough, kick Pat PatK.  ;D

KBCraig

I have a feeling that McPat --aka, "Pam T. Cotter"-- is about to lose the one-legged butt-kicking contest.

Speedy health, Gloria!

Kevin

Pat K

Quote from: Pat K on August 06, 2006, 01:37 AM NHFT
Feel better Gloria and as soon as your knee is strong enough, kick Pat PatK.  ;D

I think one of them Texas devil women is hexing my post.  ;D

KBCraig

Quote from: Pat K on August 06, 2006, 03:33 AM NHFT

I think one of them Texas devil women is hexing my post.  ;D

They's is truly some debbil wimmin, but only ones 'o dem has global moderator powers.

Kinda narrows the suspect list, huh?

;D

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

Probably how her knee got injured

ravelkinbow

Gloria is the best!  She is my adopted Freestate Mom  ;D