• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Welcome to the Grafton News Site

Started by tracysaboe, August 06, 2006, 08:59 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Fluff and Stuff

I know that both he and his wife are hot and sweet.  Also, the pets are cute.  But, no, I did not know that.  Are you gonna make a move on him?

Money Dollars

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on August 18, 2006, 09:55 PM NHFT
Are you gonna make a move on him?
No, I wouldn't make a move on John Blabiarz's bitch  :P

The NH Sopranos episodes are starting to make sense to me.  :o

hook

Money Dollars

I guess that means you want me to make the website. I would have picked the other choice.

http://www.mikelorrey.com/

Dreepa

Is Hook Mike Lorrey?

MD... that is three sites that I have read by you in just a few days and learned a lot.

Pat K

Gee a fight between a couple of know it all folks, hard to know who to root for. Guess I will just enjoy it.

Money Dollars

Quote from: Money Dollars on August 18, 2006, 09:48 PM NHFT
Did you guys know that Lex is getting a divorce?
Good news, it's not true......

sorry about that.

mlorrey

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on August 16, 2006, 10:49 AM NHFT
Quote from: Lex Berezhny on August 07, 2006, 08:05 AM NHFT
Quote from: aries on August 07, 2006, 07:22 AM NHFT
You guys must be talking about the town of grafton. I spend a lot of time in the county but I've never been to the town

There isn't really a "town" per se. We have a fire dept./ambulance building, town hall building and a gas station/convenience store. So unless you know what you're looking for you may drive right through Grafton and not even notice you just drove through some kind of "town"...  ;D

I never noticed any of those buildings but I did notice the mountain in town with a mine tourist attraction on it, a town dump that was not monitored, and a post office with a very friendly lady.

That post office lady is not a nice person, she's very anti-libertarian and was one of the people behind the whole blow up against the FTP.

tracysaboe

Why is Mike's Karma so low?

+1 for Mike. (Even though his views many times are kind of screwballish and self contradictory.)

Tracy

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: tracysaboe on August 26, 2006, 12:46 AM NHFT
Why is Mike's Karma so low?

+1 for Mike. (Even though his views many times are kind of screwballish and self contradictory.)

Tracy

Fisher doesn't like Mike but Fisher rarely seems to give people negative Karma.  That was the 1st post I remember from Mike.  I am glad he is posting here  ;D

And to Mike.  She was very nice to me.  Maybe she is just ignant...

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Money Dollars on August 22, 2006, 09:25 AM NHFT
Quote from: Money Dollars on August 18, 2006, 09:48 PM NHFT
Did you guys know that Lex is getting a divorce?
Good news, it's not true......

sorry about that.

Gawd, you suck!

KBCraig

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on August 26, 2006, 01:32 AM NHFT
Fisher doesn't like Mike but Fisher rarely seems to give people negative Karma.

And none of this involves Mike Fisher.  ;D

Lex

Both post office ladies are nice to me and they both know I'm a Free Stater and I've had to go to the post office quite a few times especially when i had just moved to pick up mail I was there every day for the first month or so.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: Lex Berezhny on August 26, 2006, 09:33 AM NHFT
Both post office ladies are nice to me and they both know I'm a Free Stater and I've had to go to the post office quite a few times especially when i had just moved to pick up mail I was there every day for the first month or so.

I didn't know there were two ladies.  The lady that was super nice to me in 2004 was a little bit on the heavy side.  So maybe Mike and I was talking of different ladies...

mlorrey

Quote from: Keith and Stuff on August 26, 2006, 01:32 PM NHFT
Quote from: Lex Berezhny on August 26, 2006, 09:33 AM NHFT

I didn't know there were two ladies.  The lady that was super nice to me in 2004 was a little bit on the heavy side.  So maybe Mike and I was talking of different ladies...

I don't recall which one was the bad one, but John Babiarz can tell you, she was responsible for sending out the secret slander letter by general delivery the day before the town lynching, and was showing people our sites on the post office computer (which is against postal regs).