• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Farmington Cover Up?

Started by Dottie, August 12, 2006, 04:38 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

I think Dottie and Chris King would work well together.  :)

Those who have been immersed in turmoil, feeling all alone, often lose the ability to relay the tale so that it can be understood by someone on the outside.

We don't need to share their rage; we just need to know the facts. Speaking in code does not help, even when that code is protective in nature.

Bluntly put: if the facts of the case will point back to you, then you have no anonymity. There's no use pretending, nor couching things in vague terms. If the guilty will recognize themselves, they'll sure recognize you, so go ahead and name names and state facts.

Facts, not allegations. Facts aren't libel, but accusations can be.

Kevin

Dottie

The failure of the Farmington police department to act upon elder abuse in their town that resulted in death and their failure to act on complaints of assaults....and one individual who was assaulted has a visible disabililty. Everything is well documented, police have the evidence, reports have been filed with the department. Bureau of Elder abuse was investigating, so there had to be something there for them to take on this case. The facts are very well documented.

Atlas

Terrible, I guess justice is no longer a virtue.

Dottie

KBCraig

Dottie

You bet.....and Farmington should start with their selectmen!

Dave Ridley

yet another reason to avoid violence against the state so long as other methods are viable.

Dave Ridley

Dottie I should admit I have not contacted any of the police folks you mentioned, however it's not from procrastination but more becase I don't feel comfortable asking police or other paid government workers to "do someting" about a problem.   Asking them to stop *causing* a problem, that I do as often as possible.   But usually I need some kind of proof that they are doing so; this is usually found in their own statements since they are often proud of the  harm they do, thinking it is good....

Spencer

The story about the agent provocateur reminded me of a similar story in The Onion about undercover reporters:

http://www.theonion.com/content/node/27823

Dottie

Dada, the police have a duty and obligation to protect the public's safety, whether residents or visitors. When a resident is violating elder abuse laws and criminally assaulting people, it's their job to "do something" and that "something" is to bring the evidence to the prosecutor's office. The evidence is in their police records, ie, complaints, reports, photos. (I've got copies) By refusing to uphold the law they are "causing" a serious problem to the people in their community. If you, or someone else, took part in abusing an elderly person, resulting in death, or assaulted someone, do you or others think you will get away with it? Do you really know and trust your neighbor.............???? I'd be willing to speak before a group in your area, present evidence and educate and inform the people on what is taking place in your neighborhood.

tracysaboe

Give gun training classes to old people.  >:D

Tracy

Dottie

Tracy, this isn't a solution to the problem. Depending on who the person is/or is connected with, the elderly person tyring to protect him (or herself) would be charged. I've read the Rochester, Dover and Somersworth police logs and noticed several people arrested for various degress of assault. In Farmington, certain people are allowed to get away with assaults, even against disabled persons. If people from the above mentioned towns are arrested for assaults, so should certain people from Farmington be arrested. The taxpayers of Farmington pay for this kind of protection?

tracysaboe

QuoteDepending on who the person is/or is connected with, the elderly person tyring to protect him (or herself) would be charged.

That would be a good thing to start trying to change then.

I guess, I'm still very unclear as to exactly what's goin on myself. And I'm in SD so, I can't be much help I'm afraid.

Tracy

Dottie

Tracy, you're from South Dakota? Are you following the Judicial Accountability Initiative Law that will be on the ballot in your state this November?