• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

bad dreams

Started by Friday, August 13, 2006, 07:26 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

I set my alarm clock last night so as not to miss the moving party.  Then I woke up in the morning and realized that, although the alarm was set, it had never gone off, and I had overslept.  Then I woke up for real and realized I'd been dreaming about my alarm clock the first time.  Then I woke up for real for real and realized I'd been dreaming the first two times, but my alarm clock really had failed to go off and it was exactly the same time that it had been when I'd checked my alarm clock in both dreams, which was trippy.  Figuring it was broken, I let my cat start playing with it, and she proceeded to disembowel it.  Later, I found out that I was still asleep and dreaming all this crap.  The alarm went off at the appropriate time.  Now I'm just tired, cranky and really confused.  :P   :coffee:

Kat Kanning

d_goddard

Friday, that is the final straw.

NO MORE ACID FOR YOU!

aries

I spend most of yesterday hauling a house from New york off of 2 Uhaul trucks and installing it into a house in NH (they moved to NY, then back in less than 6 months), so naturally I dreamt about doing the exact same thing. I woke up at 1:45AM, so I guess I really didn't like that dream. I forgot to remember what I dreamt about after that (I usually write my dreams down but sometimes I just cant remember them)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: d_goddard on August 13, 2006, 07:38 AM NHFT

NO MORE ACID FOR YOU!

Friday does acid?  <makes a note>

mraaron

QuoteI set my alarm clock last night so as not to miss the moving party.  Then I woke up in the morning and realized that, although the alarm was set, it had never gone off, and I had overslept.  Then I woke up for real and realized I'd been dreaming about my alarm clock the first time.  Then I woke up for real for real and realized I'd been dreaming the first two times, but my alarm clock really had failed to go off and it was exactly the same time that it had been when I'd checked my alarm clock in both dreams, which was trippy.  Figuring it was broken, I let my cat start playing with it, and she proceeded to disembowel it.  Later, I found out that I was still asleep and dreaming all this crap.  The alarm went off at the appropriate time.  Now I'm just tired, cranky and really confused.

Gheez!

I think your clock is evil.   :icon_crashcomp:

Pat K

Quote from: Friday on August 13, 2006, 07:26 AM NHFT
I set my alarm clock last night so as not to miss the moving party.  Then I woke up in the morning and realized that, although the alarm was set, it had never gone off, and I had overslept.  Then I woke up for real and realized I'd been dreaming about my alarm clock the first time.  Then I woke up for real for real and realized I'd been dreaming the first two times, but my alarm clock really had failed to go off and it was exactly the same time that it had been when I'd checked my alarm clock in both dreams, which was trippy.  Figuring it was broken, I let my cat start playing with it, and she proceeded to disembowel it.  Later, I found out that I was still asleep and dreaming all this crap.  The alarm went off at the appropriate time.  Now I'm just tired, cranky and really confused.  :P   :coffee:

Man all that and then you helped them move, you must be exhausted.

John

Friday, Thanks for sharing.   8) 8)

Have you tried not sleeping?

Friday

Quote from: John on August 14, 2006, 12:52 AM NHFT
Have you tried not sleeping?

Ha!  You think I'm a might tetchy... you should see me when I haven't slept.   :angryfire: :mumum: :fryingpan:

Kat Kanning

Scary!   :o

I had a strange dream just now.  I dreamed that Russell's spirit was imprisoned and that his relatively lifeless body was still here.  His body could still eat/go to the bathroom but not much else.  When I woke I was thinking how opposite that was from what's really happening.  They've imprisoned his body but not his spirit.  Then I was thinking how that is the way so many people live...they allow their spirit to be overcome by the tyrannical state while their bodies remain free to walk around, but not to really live, to live free as a man should live.

d_goddard

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 13, 2006, 10:13 AM NHFT
Quote from: d_goddard on August 13, 2006, 07:38 AM NHFT

NO MORE ACID FOR YOU!

Friday does acid?  <makes a note>
That was a just a joke.
I would not presume to guess whether Friday's been there & done that.