• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Meeting

Started by davemincin, August 15, 2006, 08:25 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

davemincin

Saturday, August 19th at noon:

Gateway Family Restuarant
417 Route 108
Sommersworth, NH

Recumbent ReCycler

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to that meeting because I'll be in NY with the family, visiting relatives.  :-[

BaRbArIaN

I'd be more able to make them on Sundays, alas.   I'd love to come to one though.  I live in Somersworth.

davemincin

Meeting Saturday September 16th noon.

Gateway Family Resturaunt
417 Route 108
Sommersworth, NH

davemincin

At last months meeting we decided to change the format of our
meeting, to a quick lunch and a little freedom talk and then go
out and actually do something to promote freedom.

We decided that this month we would use that time to do a lit
drop for my campaign.  I'll provide maps and street sheets of
the district, so hoping to will make things easier.  Afterward for
those who are up for it, perhaps a beverage and a bite somewhere
here in Dover.

We will be meeting at "the Cafe on the Corner," corner of Third St.,
and Central Av, in Dover, at noon on October 21st.

Believe with your help, we have a real shot at winning this election, so
hoping you can join us and lend a hand.

Thanks,
Dave

Kat Kanning

davemincin

Quote from: Kat Kanning on October 13, 2006, 08:33 AM NHFT
Cool idea, Dave.  :D

Thanks Kat. :)  Next month we are considering either a REAL ID, or property rights demonstration in Portsmouth.  Of course final decision always rests with the folks.

Kat Kanning

Dreepa

I liked the few times that events were held after the MVP meetings.

Kat Kanning

Hey Dave (or anyone else):  if you do an eminent domain protest, I have a bunch of posters and stickers from IJ you can have.  :protest:

davemincin

Hey Kat...Thanks much.  I'll let you know.  Current plan is to have Candy pick up some stuff from Joel, but if you can get some additional stuff to him it would be super!

Had 10 folks show up Saturday to help with my lit drop...Yipee! ;D  We covered about half of my district, and hoping to cover the rest in the next couple of weeks, maybe even a second flyer?

I'm pretty tied up with the election now, but win loose or draw..will have time after the election to put a little rally thingy together.

Hoping all is well in KeeneLand! ;D

John

A renewal of the coming together - of all the folks?   ;D  I miss that.  We should try to do this more often.   :o
Nice to see you back on NHfree.com, Dave.  I've noticed some folks get a little shy once in a while . . . Dude, I'll bump up your kama one . . .

dawn

I bet Dave could use help every day from now until after the election on 11/7. I bet he's going door-to-door every day and you know what a social animal Dave is - he needs people to help him! Don't be shy - offer him a couple of hours of your time, especially if you're close to his district in Dover. If it's too far, there are great candidates in other parts of the state too.

Pat K

Is he hugging every one?

Lloyd Danforth

That would slow down the door to door stuff