• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Room (or two) available (Rt 4, btw Concord and Portsmouth)

Started by PassionatePantherrr, August 17, 2006, 11:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

PassionatePantherrr

(Just reposting from the freestateproject forum, for those who don't check there! :) )

Denise and I have a 5-bedroom/2-bath house in Northwood.  We do not need that much space at present, so one or two of the bedrooms are available to rent.

The house is a 2000-square-foot antique (1850's) farm house on three acres of land, with easy access to Rt 4, 107, 202, and 9 (Northwood is a major intersection).  Concord, Manchester, Portsmouth, Durham, Rochester, and Dover are all within easy commuting distance.  There is an attached barn/garage with plenty of storage space.  Pictures and words really don't do it justice.

More information is available upon request.

We can discuss rates, and the rate may be negotiable in exchange for help around the house, as Denise is currently pregnant and could use a helping hand.

Joe (and Denise)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a note to let all know that we are moved in, and still in need of 1-2 roommates, for the 2 rooms that are available in our new home in Northwood (it's about halfway btw Concord and Portsmouth, and about 20 minutes from Rochester/Dover). Drop either Joe or myself a note, and we'll be able to discuss details. Hope to hear from you soon!

Denise

tony

I might be interested.
Please email me
tonystelik@aol.com
I am considering move from CT to NH soon