• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHfree.com growth spike continues

Started by Dave Ridley, August 17, 2006, 07:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

We are still at over 2 signups per day, from 8/10 to 8/17 we had 17 folks join.  That is almost a full month at twice our normal join rate.

Also, strangely enough, no trolls....unless you count Money Dollars. 

tracysaboe

It's because of those two front page articals on Digg about Russle! And the Secession platform. Both had avenues linking to this forum.

Tracy

Dave Ridley

Good work with all that digg stuff tracy!  It's like i'm always saying, there are a thousand ways people can help even if they haven't moved here yet and u b living proof.

FTL_Ian

d_goddard

Money Dollars is not a troll. He's unstable, and I suspect someone you wouldn't invite over for tea, but he is not a bad guy and he is for Freedom.

On any of the Forums where people have expressed any interest, I've been posting pointers to NHFree.

Dave Ridley

Quote from: d_goddard on August 18, 2006, 08:45 AM NHFT
On any of the Forums where people have expressed any interest, I've been posting pointers to NHFree.

why wait until they express interest? LOL   

Yes I agree MD is not a troll but if we say nice things like that about him he'll quit hanging around with us...    or pretend to

Money Dollars

Quote from: d_goddard on August 18, 2006, 08:45 AM NHFT
Money Dollars is not a troll.
Are you sure?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=troll&page=2
14.     Troll     

One of many unsung internet heroes who are almost entirely misunderstood. Contrary to popular belief, many trolls are actually quite intelligent. Their habitual attacks on forums is usually a result of their awareness of the pretentiousness and excessive self-importance of many forum enthusiasts. As much as people may hate trolls, they are highly effective - their actions bring much of the stupidity of other forum users out into the great wide open.

Man, that troll really owned those dumb forum users who take themselves too damn seriously.

by Jesus Hitler Catonsville, MD USA Jul 24, 2005 email it

..... he is for Freedom.
How to get freedom.....

single locked

The key and a shim. The shim can only be used if the cuffs are single locked.

First the shim gets inserted as far as it will go

Then a little pressure is applied to slightly tighten the cuffs, while also pushing on the shim.

Once the shim pops into place, the cuffs can be removed.

The cuffs are double locked by pushing a little pin with the back of the key

To unlock, insert the key and turn counter clockwise

It doesn't take much pressure to move the lock

once that is done, turn the key clockwise to release the remaining single lock. You will need to keep pressure applied in order to remove the cuffs.

KBCraig

tracysaboe

Dave Ridley

citizen_142002

Karma for MD. Practical info is always a plus.

Did we go from 657 to 664 in two days? That's more than two a day.

KBCraig

Quote from: citizen_142002 on August 21, 2006, 11:43 PM NHFT

He forgot to tell how to defeat the double-lock without the key. But I'm not tellin'.  ;)

Kevin

d_goddard

Quote from: KBCraig on August 22, 2006, 12:54 AM NHFT
He forgot to tell how to defeat the double-lock without the key.
Note to self: if ever get in trouble with cops, BE WITH KEVIN AT THE TIME.

Russell Kanning

Money Dollars

Quote from: KBCraig on August 22, 2006, 12:54 AM NHFT
Quote from: citizen_142002 on August 21, 2006, 11:43 PM NHFT

He forgot to tell how to defeat the double-lock without the key. But I'm not tellin'.  ;)
http://www.policeone.com/writers/columnists/DaveYoung/articles/107554/

1. Push pins - This is done by striking a hard surface in the direction of the pins using gravity to pull the pins to the front. This bypasses the pressure needed to unlock the double lock.

2. Spring Coil - This is done by using the same method as above or placing a small hard thin object inside the double lock space, and applying pressure to the opposite side, unlocking the double lock.