• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NHfree.com growth spike continues

Started by Dave Ridley, August 17, 2006, 07:45 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

d_goddard

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 29, 2006, 04:19 PM NHFT
...and things don't seem that exciting on the forum right now. It gets better when we are planning to strike the root. :)
which reminds me...
That's right, the NH Primaries are in just 2 weeks!
http://www.nhliberty.org/Endorsements2006

Russell Kanning

d_goddard

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 30, 2006, 01:01 AM NHFT
striking the root in a NH primary?
Yup.

Imagine if the worst 20% of the Democrats got subverted by libertarians: that "worst 20%" write 80% of the collectivist bills that we end up having to fight against (like the smoking ban, for exampe)

Imagine if the worst 20% of the Republicans got subverted by libertarians: they write the other 20% of the draconian bills we want to repeal (like the MJ laws, for example)

Russell Kanning

People should not be voting in a large room in Concord to determine other people's fates.
Striking the root is cutting of the power to a bad organization.

Dave Ridley

we are now at a little over 3 joiners per day.   

between aug 27 and sept 2, a seven day period, we had 22 joiners.  I can't believe this spike hasn't petered out yet , great news!

Russell Kanning

wait until we have video from a silent protest

d_goddard

How much bandwidth and CPU power does NHFree.com have available?
In the past week I did see MySQL crap out a few times due to server load, and I see we're throttling back on images frequently.
Does your hosting provider allow for adding more RAM or CPUs to the site?

Atlas

I have alot of friends that like the FSP, but don't peruse nhfree. I keep reminding them, but their lives are just too busy for it. There's alot of folks on FTL that still don't checkout this underground site. We still have alot of potential.

Russell Kanning

Let them know that the government is killing people and jailing the others.

Dave Ridley

growth rate back up slightly

1.8 joiners per day since the 10th.

Russell Kanning

This place is growing way beyond what I can keep track of. I can only keep up with CivDis and happenings in Keene.
Hopefully our online community will get so big that every area of the state will have meetings and so many posts that we will all have our own little crowd to hang with.

cathleeninnh

Are you saying you no longer want to hang with the rest of us?  ???

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

No. I am looking forward to the day when you will have just as happening a group in Derry/Salem as we do in Keene. :)
I am also trying to think of the best ways to keep up with things on this forum/what things to filter out for myself. Maybe splitting on geographic lines will help some.

d_goddard

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 20, 2006, 09:41 AM NHFT
This place is growing way beyond what I can keep track of. I can only keep up with CivDis and happenings in Keene.
I kow what you mean. I can hardly keep up with the legislators and elections (plus the occaisonal pot rallies in neighboring states. :D )

Russell Kanning

oh no ..... "The Man" has d-godd on the big treadmill. :bow: :whp2: :director: :atlas:

Jump forrest jump