• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Libertarian Party SPAM

Started by Michael Fisher, August 18, 2006, 10:52 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Fisher

An e-mail arrived in my inbox from the national LP recently:
"Mike, why haven't you renewed your support?"

I was shocked to imagine that they might actually want to know why I've stopped supporting them. After reading the e-mail, however, it's apparent that they don't really want to know -- they just want my money. :P

On the bright side, it's becoming nearly impossible to keep up with the NH Underground as well as all of the Caspian, NHCaspian, Porcupine, and LSF e-mail lists.  :) We're hard at work toward liberty.

aries

Quote from: Michael Fisher on August 18, 2006, 10:52 AM NHFT
On the bright side, it's becoming nearly impossible to keep up with the NH Underground as well as all of the Caspian, NHCaspian, Porcupine, and LSF e-mail lists.  :) We're hard at work toward liberty.
I only keep up here. Enough gets announced regarding what's going on. Besides I've got a personal life as well.

Michael Fisher

Quote from: aries on August 19, 2006, 08:54 AM NHFT
I only keep up here. Enough gets announced regarding what's going on. Besides I've got a personal life as well.

What's a personal life? ???