• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Public Access TV

Started by citizen_142002, August 18, 2006, 03:09 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Kat Kanning

The guy said if I drop off Roger's DVD today, it'll air next week.   ;D

earthhaven

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 21, 2006, 10:01 AM NHFT

I've already seen it, but it sure is worth watching again :happy1:

Good Job Kat, and of course Roger.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 21, 2006, 10:01 AM NHFT

Most excellent. 8)

Kat Kanning

It'll start showing next week.  Sounds like they'll show it for 90 days.

Russell Kanning

FTLive can have a show like howard stern on the tv.

earthhaven

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 21, 2006, 03:50 PM NHFT
FTLive can have a show like howard stern on the tv.

I think that this would be awesome. Before this summer channel 8 was WKNE and college students used to watch/listen to it while they got ready to be as non-productive as possible out on the town. This would be the perfect time slot as college kids usually sit in their rooms from about 7-11pm putting on make-up and pre-gaming.

Ian is waiting for AMP to reach $2,500 per month before he puts the web-cam up on www.freetalklive.com, but I think that this would be a great practice ground, and a perfect way to hit up the college crowd.

Tom Sawyer

Wow what a great idea...

Ian if you guys want any help just let me know... we could probably put together a good crew from the college crowd... your program is a great draw for the Free State and Keene will be the beacon. 8)

Kat Kanning

We can learn to use their film equipment and tape shows there.

http://www.cheshiretv.org/gridweek.htm  That will have the schedule next week.

FTL_Ian

I really appreciate the encouragement, but putting a radio show on television is the epitome of bad programming, in my opinion.  The only reason it works for Stern is because he has naked women in the studio.

As I have discussed with Roger elsewhere, I'm totally behind pro-Liberty video production in NH.  There's only so much I can do at this point.  To start, I will be a second camera to Roger's for supplemental footage, alternate angles, etc.  Where we'll go from there, I don't know.

I did find some other videos that might work well on the channel:
http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=utnow    This guy definitely seems to be in our camp.  I'm about to email him to say hello and feel things out.

KBCraig

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 21, 2006, 04:31 PM NHFT
I really appreciate the encouragement, but putting a radio show on television is the epitome of bad programming, in my opinion.

Case in point: "Imus in the morning" on MSNBC. Bad radio, and horrible television.

Kevin

citizen_142002

Does anyone know the contact info for the guys who do the Manch. show? I'd like to make their footage available to CheshireTV, if they are OK with that.

Russell Kanning

I think they want local programming.

citizen_142002

I guess I have to make something myself, then.

earthhaven

Quote from: citizen_142002 on August 23, 2006, 01:56 PM NHFT
I guess I have to make something myself, then.

If you need help let me know. I don't know much about making movies and such, but I can always hold a mic or run equipment around :).