• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Pumpkin Festival is Oct 21st

Started by Dreepa, August 18, 2006, 06:31 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dreepa

Yup
2 months away.
Start planning now.

www.pumpkinfestival.org

earthhaven

Is there anything in the works to get some kind of a pro-freedom table set up? We could give out the world's smallest political quiz to people as well as copies of the Keene Free Press.

Any suggestions?

Kat Kanning

centerstage2@nh.acadia.net You could email these guys and find out how much a vendor table is.

earthhaven

They're full this year, maybe next year  :duh:

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

earthhaven

They didn't give me a price, they just said there are no more tables available this year. I don't think they are very expensive for the not for profit tables. I'm going to ask about reserving a table for next year that way we'll be secured a spot and have PLENTY of time to get things ready.

Russell Kanning

I bet we could set up an unauthorized table south of the official area and noone would care. Like near the post office corner. We could get all the guys coming up from the college area. :)

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 21, 2006, 03:54 PM NHFT
I bet we could set up an unauthorized table south of the official area and noone would care. Like near the post office corner. We could get all the guys coming up from the college area. :)

"Unauthorized Table"

That's a great idea.   :icon_pirat: