• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

IRS out of Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, August 23, 2006, 03:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

mikefam

A response to an article appearing in the Keene Free Press
                                     Poor Russel Kanning

Russel Kanning In jail, what a crying shame, That We the People should permit such a thing as a most
peaceful person sitting in jail for attempted tendering of ink and paper.
          Poor Russel Kanning, for if he only understood that who he thinks he is, is not what the "so called"
government looks upon him as.
          Russ, whom i have met at a few porc fests seems to be a peacful man with the sole attempt
of being an actor in the theater of public demonstration and dissent, not a bad thing and a wholly
healthy thing for a constutional  society such as is supposed to exist. 

Russ  acting as Mister Russel Kanning (a Natural born man of the land) thinking he can excersise
his constitutional rights in "the public" and believing he is attempting "give notice" to his government, is in fact
tresspassing on the "private" property of a "private" corporation Chartered in London England, in 1871
( see the seal of Washington D.C.).  The private corporation UNITED STATES looks upon Mr. Kanning as
RUSSELL KANNING (all cap letters)  RUSSELL KANNING the corporation created by the UNITED STATES
corporation can not disregard any of the "rules" set  by the mother corporation (Rules meaning any so called
law or case law issuied by a division of government other than the legislature) "rules' Mr. Kanning my disregard
because of constitutional limitations as well as Mr. Kanning's position as one of WE the People.
        In My opnion russ was proper and correct for not recognizing the jurisdiction, but,,

(all readers must now realize a trust relationship exists between MR Kanning and RUSSELL KANNING)
Mr Kanning  and certanily RUSSELL KANNING  can not dis regard any "request" to "appear" before it such action
in the world of commerice is a 'DISHONOR' (all crimes are commercial) so by Mr. kanning not "appearing" in some
fasion created a DISHONOR  and now Mr. Kanning/RUSSELL KANNING sits in a cell awaiting his second chance
to DISHONOR the court.

There is a remedy, and it is through HONOR, and making an "appearance" in front of what ever court wants to "talk"
to him, and it would have to be a "special appearance"  as to avoid the jurisdiction of the court, as most courts in this
land conduct their affairs in Admrility jurisdiction and Admrility law and Common law  are like opposite where as in
Admirlity you are presumed guilty unless proven otherwise
        That remedy should be discussed in another writing should Mr. Kanning reply to me himself or through his agents.

To Russ i say  good luck and god bless, you are truly of strong heart and will and through grace
I pray you persevere.

In addition, it should be said that the IRS works for Mr. Kanning to collect taxes form all the RUSSELL KANNING's of america meaning all the all CAP letter corporate creations.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 24, 2006, 09:42 PM NHFT
Lauren is up there a whole lot!  Is she making the trip from CT every week, or has she moved up?

I've still got the apartment and webcam in Fort Trumbull, but only stay there when things are happening.
My new job is barn renovation in NH. :pitchfork:

Kat Kanning

I thought you were are bricklayer?

KBCraig

All caps, huh? I bet there's gold fringe on the flag, too.  ::)

mikefam

Quote from: KBCraig on August 25, 2006, 11:10 AM NHFT

that why you dont have to "be told" your in admirlity that gold fringe flag is lawful notice that you could be entering into admrility, that why partiots are told "not to cross the bar"  but if any paper work you file ( without filing special appearance) or any argments you make cross the bar then you have entered into admirlity

KBCraig

Quote from: mikefam on August 25, 2006, 12:20 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 25, 2006, 11:10 AM NHFT

that why you dont have to "be told" your in admirlity that gold fringe flag is lawful notice that you could be entering into admrility, that why partiots are told "not to cross the bar"  but if any paper work you file ( without filing special appearance) or any argments you make cross the bar then you have entered into admirlity

::)  ::)  ::)

FTL_Ian

Woo!  I wonder what Chris King has to say to that.

Radical_Teen

KBCraig

Quote from: kira_jane on August 26, 2006, 12:37 AM NHFT
What's with all of this ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

There are some people who believe that there is some secret law in the U.S. about "admiralty courts", which are somehow different from other federal courts. There are some who believe that a U.S. flag with gold fringe on it secretly declares that you're under "admiralty law", and that if they refuse to comply, they are not under that court's authority.

Me, I believe that it doesn't matter: as long as the guys with handcuffs do what the judge says and haul you to jail, then "admiralty", "gold fringe", "past the bar", etc., don't matter. You're still in jail, and there is no effective appeal based on semantics and flag decorations.

Thus, all the eye-rolling.

Kevin

mikefam

Quote from: KBCraig on August 26, 2006, 01:09 AM NHFT

There are some people who believe that there is some secret law in the U.S. about "admiralty courts", which are somehow different from other federal courts
there's really nothing "secret" about admirlity courts and there is nothing UNconstitutional about them(see US const. article 3 sec.2)  the "secret" in not in the court but in letting We the People waltz in thinking there in a common law court. common law and Admrility/Maratime law are both forms of constitutional law  but are not riciprocal, simply put common law is the law of the land and admirlity is the law of the high seas. Common law can not operate in this day and age due to the fact the USA is and has been bankrupt since 1933 and has been without common law money (gold and silver) since 1964.

whithout substance(gold and silver money) you can't pay a debt in common law so therefore over a period of 2 or so generations the court system in the USA went from a common law court system to an Admrility system. 
  Admrility deals in contracts  that why they can pull you over for speeding make you pay without ever producing  "corpus delecti"(thats the common law term for an injured party) they dont need an injured party to have a cause against you, your there for violation of a contract in Admrility.

So for people that understand admrility procedure they rarly even go to court, also to help understand what accully happens in admrility  onemust understand that thr US is a bankrupt corporation and the speeding ticket is a way to generate an income through the creation of a negotible instrument.
as well one must come to realize that the RSA's are copyrighted material belonging to the bankrupt corporation known as STATE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE and therefore are fully binding upon the ALL CAPITOL LETTER CORPORATE CREATION listed on one's government id's (SS CARD, DRIVERS LICENCE BANK ACCOUNT STATEMENT) the truth is all around us for those who wish to open there eyes instead of rolling them. 
Can anyone possibly believe that in this day and age that govermnment computers can still only write names in all capitol letters such nonsense is truly preposterious.

Caleb

My take on this is that, since we don't know ... best to be on the safe side and just burn the judge's gold fringed flag.  ;)

Caleb
[03431]

mikefam

Quote from: Dietrich Bonhoeffer on August 26, 2006, 08:15 AM NHFT
My take on this is that, since we don't know ... best to be on the safe side and just burn the judge's gold fringed flag.  ;)
its more fun to watch the judge squirm as he starts to understand  you know who you are, you have standing, and can understand the proceedings. but its most fun when the opposing attorney starts asking dumb questions and saying things like " judge I dont understand what he is saying".
  but these things rarly happen, because you can handle issues before getting to court.

there's a few yahoo groups on the subject  ucc1-redemption, commercial redemption, the theroy is that there is no money in our system any more everything is a promise to pay (federal reserve notes, negotible paper and such) thats basicly why everything is in admility and not common law you couldnt satisfy a common law debt there's no real money/ substance(gold or silver coin) for you to use to tender payment. the government took it all away in 1933(gold) and 1964(silver)

FTL_Ian

Mike,

You should take time out from your redemption classes to brush up on grammar, spelling, and punctuation.  People might take you more seriously if you could communicate more effectively.

Also, talk is cheap.  How many credit card bills have you successfully "accepted for value"?

"Redemption" is a "paytriot" scam.

KBCraig

Quote from: mikefam on August 26, 2006, 08:02 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 26, 2006, 01:09 AM NHFT

There are some people who believe that there is some secret law in the U.S. about "admiralty courts", which are somehow different from other federal courts
there's really nothing "secret" about admirlity courts and there is nothing UNconstitutional about them(see US const. article 3 sec.2)  the "secret" in not in the court but in letting We the People waltz in thinking there in a common law court.

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

All of which still amounts to thinking you're on to some kind of big secret. And none of which keeps you out of prison when the man bangs the gavel and tells the men with handcuffs and guns to take you away.

Russell Kanning

We haven't kicked the IRS out of Keene yet, but we are working on it.