• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

IRS out of Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, August 23, 2006, 03:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

well, you kicked them out for one day if the "out sick" message was bogus as bogus as we suspect.  I mean how many IRS offices just shut down on the one day they are supposed to be open, because someone is sick?

Dave Ridley

called keene irs office this week and got voice mail.  told them i heard they were out sick last week....and that if this was true, if it wasn't just shut down because of the protests,  i hoped that all ill persons were feeling better.  I said as much as I disagree with what you are doing I don't wish any of you to feel bad *physically* and I wish you speedy recovery.

Russell Kanning

We will be there again on Thursday.

Kat Kanning

We'll be there again this Thursday.

Russell Kanning

No .... we will be here again this coming Thursday.

TackleTheWorld

Any notable events at the "Keene Federal Building" today?

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I won my bet. I guessed "no feds - office open".
So we had to check in with them some.

Tom Sawyer

TackleTheWorld

Excellent photography, Roger ;D ;D ;D

Radical_Teen

The IRS building was closed today. I think they are really getting tired of us being there. ;D

KBCraig

My favorite part of Roger's photo is the big slap-schtick. This kid is good!  ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Dave Ridley

Quote from: kira_jane on September 07, 2006, 08:37 PM NHFT
The IRS building was closed today. I think they are really getting tired of us being there. ;D

no actually it was open, although *I* thought it was closed at first because I went to the wrong part of the building.

Russell Kanning

Time for a dada inspired sign inside the building. Maybe I will sit down and take notes to be less intimidating. :)

slim

The IRS workers are getting tired of the protests maybe they are finally becoming ashamed of their jobs >:D