• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

IRS out of Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, August 23, 2006, 03:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

I didn't go inside .... Kat did .... they were closed at 12:30.
We burned some forms on a pitchfork.
People honked .... we stood around and talked.
It went pretty well.

Kat Kanning

Neat...the National War Tax Resistance Coordinating Committee is doing an article about Russell's arrest in their newsletter.

Russell Kanning

We will get there early .... about 11am. We will stay til a little after 12 and then head for Central Square for the peace activities there. :)

Russell Kanning

http://www.sniggle.net/Experiment/index.php?entry=19Sep06

This website has been tracking some of our activities along with others. They have great quotes.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 20, 2006, 11:32 AM NHFT
http://www.sniggle.net/Experiment/index.php?entry=19Sep06

This website has been tracking some of our activities along with others. They have great quotes.

Nice interview. :)

Thanks Russell. 8)

Moorlock

Someone surfing the web from internet6.irs.gov came to http://sniggle.net/Experiment this morning and read through the articles about Russell there and the comments people have left.  Why, that's almost as good as going to the IRS office in person with a leaflet.

error

The IRS has my site bookmarked on a web page on their intranet. I really should write about them more.

Russell Kanning

I was thinkin it was about time for our water balloon raid on the Fed/IRS building.
We were talking about doing it on a Saturday so we can have more participants and videographers.
The ICE guys have told Kat that water balloons could mean arrest, but squirt guns would not. In winter we got away with a snowball attack on the Concord fed building.
Dave (the college student) says he has lots of water balloons. Will we need to prefill them? What should we do for water gun reloading?

What Saturday would work best?
Who would like to join us?
What would you like to do?

Russell Kanning

Man .... we don't usually plan that far ahead ..... and I am hurrying because it is only getting colder. :)

earthhaven

Saturday afternoons, from 12-5, work best for me.

Maybe we'll finally get another visit from our ICE friends  :glasses7:. I've been missing them lately.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

BYOSG?  --  Bring Your Own Squirt Gun?  What a great excuse to buy a squirt gun.  I think the last one I ever had was the original "Super Soaker".   ;D

Braddogg

Russell Kanning

lildog

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 21, 2006, 04:20 PM NHFT
I was thinkin it was about time for our water balloon raid on the Fed/IRS building.
We were talking about doing it on a Saturday so we can have more participants and videographers.
The ICE guys have told Kat that water balloons could mean arrest, but squirt guns would not. In winter we got away with a snowball attack on the Concord fed building.
Dave (the college student) says he has lots of water balloons. Will we need to prefill them? What should we do for water gun reloading?

What Saturday would work best?
Who would like to join us?
What would you like to do?

Russell, other then getting these employees wet and pissed off and possibly ending yourself up in jail again... what exactly do you expect to accomplish by this?

You seem to have a lot of energy and want to be constructive with it but I think you?re being counter productive with some of your efforts.

You can spend that same amount of time drafting an article and getting 25 signatures requesting one of your local government branches be closed and in the spring if you can get the majority of voters to support it, BLAM you?ve just created less government.

On the other hand will squirting a bunch of grunts working for the federal government actually do that?  I?d suggest if you really want to come up with a protest you and those on this forum start putting all your heads together and try to find what will give you the biggest bang for your buck.

And one further piece of advice (then feel free to tell me to go F myself), set reasonable goals.  Expecting the IRS to pack up shop and leave for good is NEVER going to happen.