• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

IRS out of Keene

Started by Kat Kanning, August 23, 2006, 03:18 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Transition Force

Man, I can't wait until I can afford to move to NH. You guys get to have all the fun :(

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 24, 2006, 04:12 PM NHFT
Several people stopped and talked to us today, being supportive.  There were lots of honks for the 'honk if you hate taxes' sign.

There was a note on the IRS door saying that the person working there was away on a family illness.  I think it's bogus and they just can't be bother to defend their office.  The ICE guys don't like to come to Keene and the marshals get lost here.

I burned some tax forms back out on the sidewalk.  Someone complained to the police, who complained to me, but they didn't do anything about it.

Wow, you made it all the way to their door this time!  Did you leave a flier for when they returned?

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Transition Force on August 24, 2006, 05:47 PM NHFT
Man, I can't wait until I can afford to move to NH. You guys get to have all the fun :(
You can do it at fed offices there .... but it is more fun in Keene. 8)

Tom Sawyer

Tom Sawyer

FTL_Ian

Lauren is up there a whole lot!  Is she making the trip from CT every week, or has she moved up?

KBCraig

What were the Keene police doing there?

slim

Quote from: KBCraig on August 24, 2006, 10:14 PM NHFT
Good question. I wonder if they were there to try and arrest someone again, they have to fill that nice new jail right?

Transition Force

Kat Kanning

Earlier I posted:
QuoteI burned some tax forms back out on the sidewalk.  Someone complained to the police, who complained to me, but they didn't do anything about it.

Kat Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 25, 2006, 05:35 AM NHFT

Earlier I posted:
QuoteI burned some tax forms back out on the sidewalk.  Someone complained to the police, who complained to me, but they didn't do anything about it.

Ah, gotcha.

It's probably an indicator of excess police manpower, if two cars can show up to a complaint about something that's not a crime.

Kevin

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 24, 2006, 04:12 PM NHFT
There was a note on the IRS door saying that the person working there was away on a family illness.  I think it's bogus and they just can't be bother to defend their office.

Maybe you should schedule protests for every day.  >:D

firsty

great job!

color me envious.

:)

Kat Kanning

We protest every day the IRS office is "open".  It's only a few hours on Thursdays.