• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

I'll be in NH Monday and Tuesday! 8/28 & 8/29

Started by 9thmoon, August 23, 2006, 09:04 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

9thmoon

Anything going on I should see or do besides driving around choosing a town to live in?  Rental car has unlimited miles!

Kat Kanning

We have a meeting in Keene on Tuesday nights...7pm, Cheshire Village Pizza.

9thmoon

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 23, 2006, 09:09 PM NHFT
We have a meeting in Keene on Tuesday nights...7pm, Cheshire Village Pizza.

Shoot... I have to be back in Boston for dinner by 7.  Just my luck!

Kat Kanning

Well, if you're driving through Keene on your trip, feel free to call and maybe we can meet :)  603-357-2049

9thmoon

I'm here!  But just for another 7 hours or so.  So far we've driven through Derry, Candia, Raymond, Auburn, and parts of Manchester.  Today we're going to see more of Manchester, Bedford, Sandown, Salem... trying to choose a town to live in is NOT going to be easy.  It's SO INCREDIBLY beautiful here.  Reminds me of the coastal peninsula - the rainforest area in Washington.  Only fellow drivers are much more polite.  Everyone has been friendly and I can almost wade through the accent without incident... We are moving here ASAP. 

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

... and you have not even been in the less crowded prettier parts of NH. :)

9thmoon

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 29, 2006, 01:29 PM NHFT
... and you have not even been in the less crowded prettier parts of NH. :)

Never did make it out of suburbia, either, but it was just gorgeous.  I can't wait to move.

Russell Kanning