• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Keene Police

Started by Kat Kanning, August 24, 2006, 03:53 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

http://www.ci.keene.nh.us/police/homeland.htm

Terror levels from the keene police someone pointed out to us.  Notice this:

"You should continue to enjoy individual freedom. Participate freely in travel, work, and recreational activities"
These are only under "green", which will never happen again. 

Minsk

Wow, that is a beautiful Freedom to Fascism road map. I've seen things that evoked a similar progression-of-evil feeling, but never one that was quite so clear and explicit.

The whole color-coded alert thing is continually sort of funny... I always think of the fair-ground game where you whack a lever on the ground and launch a weight up toward the bell. The terrorists keep whacking away, and every time it hits red they win a prize.

Russell Kanning

I wonder if CIA guys get bonus money when they get the HS guys to take it to red.

David

Nope, bonus whould be too obvious.  Heaven forbid if people think gov't benifits when the 'terror' level is high.
That's when the overtime kicks in.  Bonus bad, overtime for our poor hardworking public officials is good.  Same thing?  Yes.  But generally the two words mean different things to most people. 

Skooma

Does anyone know how many officers the KPD have?

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Skooma on October 05, 2006, 09:04 PM NHFT

I posted a thread about this subject.  No more than 50 including office staff.

Skooma

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 05, 2006, 09:06 PM NHFT

We could start watching them. Sort of like train-spotting (hobby, not the movie).

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Quote from: Skooma on October 05, 2006, 09:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 05, 2006, 09:06 PM NHFT

We could start watching them. Sort of like train-spotting (hobby, not the movie).

Just stake out the DD parking lot.

Brock

"Elected Risk Yellow" <-- Optional?

"Severe Imminent Threat, Red - Avoid passing unsubstantiated information and rumors" <-- Ahh, now I get it.  Don't expect substantial information until the threat level is red.  Makes sense.

Did the Keene PD contract with Ms. Smith's third grade class for their copy and proofing?