• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

On my way!

Started by frisco, August 25, 2006, 10:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

citizen_142002

So what's the status of this whole thing?
Do we know a date of arrival yet?

Dave Ridley

glad yer inbound, morey!

Russell Kanning

Maybe he is in ........... "the fog of the move" TM

Registered Trade Mark of the FSP

Rocketman

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 18, 2006, 11:36 AM NHFT
Maybe he is in ........... "the fog of the move" TM

Registered Trade Mark of the FSP

Hey, I wrote a book on this subject... but lost it in the fog.   ;D

SouthsideIrish

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 30, 2006, 12:30 AM NHFT
There seems to be a rush here at the end of the summer. Can you imagine how many there will be next summer?

This is my first post here. I have been listening to FTL and am an amplifier there. About six months ago I signed up for the FSP, but I really did not think I would be able to move up for a couple of years. Every night I listen to all of the good things going on up there and I know that I need to be a part of it. What pushed me over the edge was finally seeing Ian and Mark head up there, and hearing about all of the silent protesting that Dave is doing. Oh, and your little protest Russel.

I want to be a part of it, and I want to come home. I will be up there spring of next year, and I can't wait for the next Porc fest.

Bill McNair

Russell Kanning

Cool. We hereby authorize you to do a Dada invasion of your local IRS office until you can get here. :)

If you are not quite ready for that, I would recommend coming to one of our meetings in Keene or the big Manchester porcupine meeting each month. :)

KBCraig

SouthsideIrish

I would like to come up in the next several months. I really need to decide what part of NH I would like to live in. Keene seems the natural choice, but since I am from Chicago, I would kind of like to see some water, so maybe the coast. In any case I definitely want meet all of you, and do some silent protesting. God, I love what you are doing Dave!

I really am excited by what is going on, and I really didn't consider myself to be one of the early activists, but I see that there is a place there for me with all of you. And I am really sick of what is going on here. There is not much hope in this state, so it is time for me to come home.

Bill

error

I've pretty much written off Chicago as a lost cause. Probably Illinois, too. Get out and come home as soon as you can!

Dreepa

Quote from: SouthsideIrish on September 19, 2006, 09:53 AM NHFT
I would like to come up in the next several months. I really need to decide what part of NH I would like to live in. Keene seems the natural choice, but since I am from Chicago, I would kind of like to see some water, so maybe the coast. In any case I definitely want meet all of you, and do some silent protesting. God, I love what you are doing Dave!

I really am excited by what is going on, and I really didn't consider myself to be one of the early activists, but I see that there is a place there for me with all of you. And I am really sick of what is going on here. There is not much hope in this state, so it is time for me to come home.

Bill

One person at a time.   :D
Welcome Bill.
If you decide you need to come early:
www.pledgebank.com/first1000

frisco

Thanks for the encouragement, folks!  On Monday I officially launch from the Barbary Coast.  I'll be taking the scenic route and visiting family along the way, so I probably won't touch down until sometime in October.

What pushed me over the edge?  A combination of factors.  One big reason is being jealous of all of the momentum you guys have generated.  Another is the nearly $3 per pack cig tax that will voters will pass here in Cali soon.  Let's hear it for direct democracy! :P

Russell Kanning

Good news. I don't know how much cigs cost here. There are even a few places you can smoke them here.
Don't take too long. We don't want to have to send the bus after you. Come to the Pumpkin Festival Oct. 21st. You can smoke there too.

Dave Ridley

woo hoo!   Bill that is too awesome to hear!   I'm really honored that my actions had an impact on your actions.

more mini demontrations on the drawing board for this week...tho it only takes about 90 seconds to draw them LOL

SouthsideIrish

Already a first 1000 member. The last time they sent out a message with Ian's little letter I went to the board and added my name.

One of the things that put me over the edge in my move was when the county board president had to resign because of a stroke, and picked his son has his successor. I guess county elected positions are now to be handed down from father to son.

Plus, I realize that I may not be able to do much, because I am not really an activist, but I know I can do what Russell and Dave do each and every day. Maybe that is enough. Anyway, I am excited and looking forward to coming.

Bill

Dreepa

Quote from: SouthsideIrish on September 20, 2006, 06:44 AM NHFT

Plus, I realize that I may not be able to do much, because I am not really an activist, but I know I can do what Russell and Dave do each and every day. Maybe that is enough. Anyway, I am excited and looking forward to coming.

Dude that is an activist! Every person does their thing. Some projects intersect and some don't. No harm.
Come on over!