• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

On my way!

Started by frisco, August 25, 2006, 10:24 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Rochelle

Come on down, the weather's great  :D

frisco

After many delays, I have finally landed at Casa de Porcupine in Deerfield.  Yes, from SF to Deerfield.  This is high voltage culture shock.  Fortunately, I have a good bunch of housemates here to show me the ropes.

I'm looking for an IT operations, security, or networking gig now.   I'm from a primarily large enterprise background, but I would be equally interested in an IT Manager position for a smaller organization. Please let me know if you hear of anything.

Off to update my address at the FSP site now...

AlanM

Welcome home, Morey!  :)

Insurgent

Welcome home, Morey! We're glad to have you, and Otis seems to approve as well!

Amos Keag

That's great news!  Are you coming into Manch on Saturday?  I'd like to talk to you about your job search.

We'll be helping Bri & Jenn move into 35 N Adams...just down the street from us.

KBCraig

Quote from: Morey on October 25, 2006, 10:33 PM NHFT
After many delays, I have finally landed at Casa de Porcupine in Deerfield.

*ahem*

Your many delays have allowed me to store up much energy, to declare that YOU SUCK!

;D

Congratulations. Welcome 'home'. I'll be 'home' as soon as I can get there.

Kevin

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

I thought you were lost in the "fog of the move" .... but you made it. :)
1st we hit you with culture shock .... then mother nature sends in the white stuff. :)

Dreepa

Off to update my address at the FSP site now...

>:D
Welcome Morey!!!!!!!

Another Northern Californian escaping.   ;D
Get ready to gear up for Fight the Smoking Ban II
Also there are plenty of campaigns to work on if you want before Nov 7th.

frisco

Thanks, everyone!  Saturday I hope to be at the LPNH convention.  I suspect I will meet a candidate or two there who will allow me to use all available time I have between now and the 7th.

d_goddard

After many delays, I have finally landed at Casa de Porcupine in Deerfield.
Quote from: Morey on October 26, 2006, 05:28 PM NHFT
I suspect I will meet a candidate or two there who will allow me to use all available time I have between now and the 7th.

First and foremost, WELCOME HOME!!  :D

Don Gorman is running for State Rep in Deerfield. At bare mininum, be sure you're registered to vote, and vote for him Nov 7th... after all, he is the Political Director of the NHLA.

FTL_Ian

Congrats Morey.  Hopefully you won't get homesick as a result of culture shock like Mark did.  I hope everyone that comes here has more resolve than him.   ::)

John

Thank you for coming Home Morey.
Welcome!

Quantrill

Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 31, 2006, 09:58 PM NHFT
Congrats Morey.  Hopefully you won't get homesick as a result of culture shock like Mark did.  I hope everyone that comes here has more resolve than him.   ::)

Did he move to NH and then move out? 

d_goddard

Quote from: Quantrill on November 12, 2006, 02:22 PM NHFT
Quote from: FTL_Ian on October 31, 2006, 09:58 PM NHFT

Did he move to NH and then move out? 

See the gory details on the FTL BBS:
http://bbs.freetalklive.com/index.php?topic=9055.0