• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Two sides

Started by Radical_Teen, August 26, 2006, 12:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Braddogg

Quote from: kira_jane on August 26, 2006, 12:22 AM NHFT
I'm very confused. ??? It's like I am living two totaly differnt worlds. One side of me is normal teenage girl and the other is a non violent ratical. Sometimes I am a ratical that no government can tell me what to do. Then I can be normal girl who just wants to have fun and not worry about the government.

Don't worry too much about it.  I get that same feeling sometimes, too.  Instead of doing Cop Watch kind of stuff, I end up going to a bar on Friday night.  Sometimes I feel like such a hypocrite.  But the thing about freedom is, as Russell has shown, is to LIVE like you're free ALREADY.  Fundamentally, it's a selfish philosophy, but it's one that eases my conscience when I'm feeling guilty about having fun.  I'm supposed to live like I'm free, and liberating others?  Well, that's just a bonus, the cherry on top of a life lived freely.

CNHT

Quote from: kira_jane on August 26, 2006, 12:22 AM NHFT
I'm very confused. ??? It's like I am living two totaly differnt worlds. One side of me is normal teenage girl and the other is a non violent ratical. Sometimes I am a ratical that no government can tell me what to do. Then I can be normal girl who just wants to have fun and not worry about the government.

Kira, there is nothing wrong with being a normal teenaged girl while being someone who is for freedom.

Just let it guide you in the choices in your life and you will be fine. It is not something you should have to worry about in the sense you make yourself sick over it, but something you keep in the back of your mind as a 'way of life'.

I think you're doing fine.   ;)

Radical_Teen

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 27, 2006, 11:59 AM NHFT
I AM NOT!!!  :hopmad:

I think someone needs to stop acting like a child and face the facts.

Kat Kanning

I think someone needs a spanking!

Radical_Teen

Are you really going to spank me just because I'm teasing you on the form. ;D

Kat Kanning

Yes  :fryingpan:

And it's a forum, not a form.   :P

Radical_Teen

Quote from: Kat Kanning on August 27, 2006, 06:02 PM NHFT
Yes  :fryingpan:

And it's a forum, not a form.   :P

So know you're correcting my spelling are you? :fencing: