• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

The racists were there

Started by John, August 27, 2006, 12:28 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

After letting a little girl interveiw me (I made the assumtion that the guy who asked to interveiw me - - - then he had his child do the interveiw (at the rally) was her dad) one of the NHfree.com guys said, "Don't get mixed up with them . . . They are racists." . . .

SO, I went back to the guy and asked him about that point (it had not been previously apparent in my interaction with him)  - and I (politly) told him that I do not approve of racist nonsence . . . which he denied (though he is not acurate) . . . and I told him that he does not have my permition to use any of the interview for public and/or racist purposes . . .
The interveiw NEVER touched on race - though I wish it had, now that I know what I know about him.
The questions were regarding 9-11 conspiracy questions (and the questions the dad pretty much fed to the child) . . . also - then questions regarding Bush stealing one/or more elections . . . and questions regarding electronic voting . . .

I said nothing there that I do not stand by.

Anyway, I have just listened to a small portion of the CD which he was handing out to any and every person who would take one, and it has to be some of the most racist stuff I have ever encountered.

I could tell you a bit more (and maybe I will later) but for now, I think I need to go take a shower - THIS IS FILTHY TRASH!

My Name is John Connell - And I do NOT approve of their filthy racist message!

Russell Kanning

This was the extent of the racism at the Jaffrey rally?

KBCraig

There are bigots, and then there are racists.

We tend to think of bigots as loudmouthed and overt, but I think the vast majority of "silent racists" are really just bigots: they prejudge people on an external factor such as race. They might not do anything overt about it, but they look at and feel differently about people who trip their bigotry trigger.

The racists --those claiming racial superiority for one race, and racial inferiority for others-- are much fewer. Just going by my experience here, that is. Racists can also be publicly silent, and do their damage quietly behind the scenes, but for the most part they're just hiding from public scorn.

That seems to be the case at the Jaffrey rally: the racists were hiding behind little girls.

Karma to John for going back to the "interviewer" and making it clear that he wanted nothing to do with any racist publications.

Kevin

Kat Kanning

The anti immigration guys were pretty racist too.

Lloyd Danforth

Aren't they who John is talking about?

Kat Kanning

FTL_Ian

Yuck.  I hope someone starts a "White State Project" so these assholes will have a reason to leave.   >:(

Kat Kanning

NH Rep. Itse is on the DVD the racists handed out yesterday.  He's in support of the racists.

Fluff and Stuff

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 27, 2006, 10:37 AM NHFT
Yuck.  I hope someone starts a "White State Project" so these assholes will have a reason to leave.   >:(

They would likely pick one of the northern NH states as they are the whites in America.

earthhaven

They came up from CT and Mass. The CD they gave me is total trash, Roger made the right move to leave his behind on the table.

TackleTheWorld

The CD I got blames Israelis for 9/11 and Jews for WWI.
Is that the same one you got?

earthhaven

Mine had both of those, along with a laundry list of others such as blaming the jews for changing American history. I didn't really look into it much.Total garbage.

Money Dollars

Maine is the #1 whitest state, VT #2, and NH #3.

Dave Ridley

Racism is thought.  That anti immigrant framingham cable show is speech.  I say let people think and say what they want and you'll give racism a lot less reason to exist. Most of what we have now, at least the stereotypical anti black, anti jewish racism, gets generated by the very stranglehold society tries to put on it.   It has gotten to the point where there are some things you can't say that may in fact be true.

I argued with the anti immigration folks but let them interview me believing they were racists and not caring.  Maybe that's a mistake to do, maybe not but I'm tired of "unpermitted ideas" and thoughts, tired of the fear everyone has of being labelled as or associated with racists.   They are almost as rare as communists were in the 50s and that is why we have the same freakout mentality about them.   They are such a tiny minority that they are safe to persecute.

Murrow said "we will not walk in fear," and he could have said that just as easily today about the witch hunts for racists, as he did then about the persecution of communists.     

KBCraig

I caught a few minutes of "Mind of Mencia" tonight on Comedy Central. He was in the middle of a brilliant monologue about immigration.

Wish I could have caught the second showing on TiVo.