• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Professor's 9/11 theories outrage NH leaders"

Started by CNHT, August 27, 2006, 08:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: FTL_Ian on August 30, 2006, 02:18 AM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 29, 2006, 11:17 PM NHFT
Here's a good page.

http://www.loosechangeguide.com/lcg3.html

Wow.  That was really entertaining.  I'm up entirely too late because of it!

Yeah, I stayed up entirely too late when I first found it. I went through all the sections. I wish he'd kept his goal of reducing sarcastic and ad hominem remarks, though.

I found that the author addressed point by point every ojection I had to "Loose Change", even those I couldn't articulate effectively. Not to mention, he countered with actual data, not supposition and conjecture.

Kevin

Braddogg

Quote from: KBCraig on August 30, 2006, 03:29 AM NHFT
Yeah, I stayed up entirely too late when I first found it. I went through all the sections. I wish he'd kept his goal of reducing sarcastic and ad hominem remarks, though.

Same here, Kevin.  He did a good job on the first half of the first page, but then kinda gave up.  It did make it pretty entertaining at the beginning, but I got sick of it after a while.

Caleb

The most fundamental liberty is the right to live.  I'll grant you that many of the "truthers" aren't particularly pro-liberty.

But human nature is what it is, and people expect the person who makes them aware of something to be able to also let them know what they can do.  Many of the people who start listening to our ideas become persuaded because it makes sense to them.  My goal is to expose them to ideas, and to use whatever I can.  More and more people are questioning 9/11, and it seems silly not to speak with people on whatever issue you can.

I was speaking to a young woman about 9/11, and she mentioned that she doubted the official story, and wanted to see Loose Change.  She asked if I had seen it.  I told her that I had seen it, but I didn't think it was a particularly well done video, and that there was some questionable interpretation of the evidence in it.  I suggested that she read the Keene Free Press.  This was a couple months ago.  She's been reading the KFP, and now she wrote a letter to the Keene Free Press. http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=241&Itemid=46

These ideas are very powerful, and when you expose people to them, often you get somewhere with them.  People aren't stupid.  Unfortunately, the media has done a terrible job of reporting and instead spews propaganda.  People are starting to wake up, and they are willing to listen.  I talk about 9/11 all the time, and find very few people who attack me because of it.  Most of those who do attack me are on this forum.  ;)

Russell Kanning

KBCraig

Quote from: Braddogg on August 30, 2006, 03:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: KBCraig on August 30, 2006, 03:29 AM NHFT

Same here, Kevin.  He did a good job on the first half of the first page, but then kinda gave up.  It did make it pretty entertaining at the beginning, but I got sick of it after a while.

I admire him for making it through Loose Change line by line. It's hard enough to watch casually without jumping up and screaming "BOVINE SCAT!" in the first five minutes.

To be honest, I don't know how you're expected to do a line-by-line rebuttal of something that never actually says anything. Loose Change hints a lot, states a few falsehoods, and piles the innuendo deep and high.

All propaganda --on every side-- relies on a technique called "alienation". Dissenters must be so quickly and thoroughly alienated from the material that they blow it off in disgust. Anyone left watching is, by default, susceptible to the message. Cult leaders use the exact same technique: if anyone is still listening after the first round of overwhelming BS, they're an ideal candidate.

Feel free to apply it to either side's propaganda. Then remember to throw out BS, look at data and facts that are logical and verifiable, and seek Truth.

Kevin

cathleeninnh

Quote from: Russell Kanning on August 31, 2006, 12:28 AM NHFT
it's a feature

:smileinbox: :smileinbox:

Where is the I'm glad I wasn't drinking or it would be out my nose emoticon?

Cathleen

Kat Kanning

Russell Kanning

Kat Kanning

Caleb's right.

Why is homeland security involved in this "incident" if there's no cover-up going on?

mvpel

It always amazes me that people persist in thinking, despite all evidence to the contrary, that government bureaucrats are capable of pulling something like this off.

Russell Kanning

They are lying to us. That is for certain. So what is the truth? Have you read any of Griffin's books?

Russell Kanning

Bureaucrats were capable of killing millions up until now. They are quite good at it.

FrankChodorov

are you aware that Prof. Woodward just recently participated in CD at Jeb Bradley's offfice as part of the "Dover 6" (his first act of CD)?

the offices of our representatives are set-up locally to specifically handle constituent issues...a number of Bradley's constituents went to the office as part of their individual right of redress of greivances.

they read all of the names of the service persons who have lost their lives in Iraq (freedom of speech) and asked for a meeting with their representative...when no meeting time was offered 6 people stayed in the office beyond closing time and were arrested.

maineiac

Quote from: mvpel on September 02, 2006, 05:06 AM NHFT
It always amazes me that people persist in thinking, despite all evidence to the contrary, that government bureaucrats are capable of pulling something like this off.

Exactly!

All the evidence points to the behind the scenes, string pulling puppet masters pulling this off.

livefreeNHgirl

Quote from: mvpel on September 02, 2006, 05:06 AM NHFT

The reason they are "pulling it off" is because people are letting them get away with it by not taking a hard look at the evidence, demanding further investigation by an independent party, and getting answers.

Authorities apparently still investigating the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

But 911? They had that investigation wrapped up in a few short days.

Any dufus government can fly a plane into a building.

It takes a few hundred million dufus "citizens" to swallow the tremendous amount of lies they are being fed about it.