• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Possible Eppping/Durham demonstrations in support of busted partygoers - 8/31

Started by Dave Ridley, August 29, 2006, 06:46 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

I am planning a couple one man demonstrations in epping and durham for Thursday 8/31 if anyone just feels like turning it into a two or three man demo.    Just ring me up on my cell thursday morning to learn if it's still on and for more exact locations and times:  271 1490.  Right now I'm thinking epping police department around 10:30AM followed by UNH in durham at around 12pm.  I may stay over there for a long time.   

Showing up in durham should be useful since i can probably find areas of good foot traffic and talk to students who see the sign. 

I will change or cancel these plans if called in to work that day, and there is about a 15% chance that will happen.

My sign is done and it says 

Gatchell parties (thumbs up)
EPD busts (thumbs down)
NHfree.com

(I have an overlay to replace "epd" with "UNHPD").

This will probably be the only sign or prop I will have but a gadsden flag waving partner in crime sure would be nice.

State police were involve in this too btw....if any of you have an idea for a spot we should visit to protest against them in that area....i'm all ears.

Dave Ridley

as of now it looks like i'm still go but probably will run about an hour later than the times above.  There's maybe still an 8 percent chance I'll get called in and reschedule this.   just give me a ring if you want to link up and make sure i'm still on, but as always i'm happy to do this alone.

Dave Ridley

Woo hoo epping /duram visits totally worth the trip, can't wait to report the details but it will take time to write down everything that happened!

Rocketman

FTL_Ian

KBCraig