• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Police breaking the 4th amendment - underage drinking event

Started by Russell Kanning, August 29, 2006, 08:26 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

We are headed down a little early .... Kat is making copies.

FTL_Ian

Julia is planning on attending again.. after I wake her up from her nap.

Kat Kanning

Handed out a bunch of flyers.  Had fun talking to everyone :)

Russell Kanning

We will have to start showing up at 6pm to enjoy the sunset on main street. There were tons of people out, since the weather was perfect. We left early, but had a good time. :)

FTL_Ian

Russell Kanning

also as it gets colder/darker .... I would want to be out earlier. :)

John

Was working this week . . . big party  :) next week . . . then work again . . . then see you in Keene?  I HOPE!

Kat Kanning

Interesting.  I just got a call from an ex Peterboro policeman.  He said he'd just seen the paper for the first time and he loved every bit of it.  He especially liked the articles on illegal searches and told me they'd performed hundreds of illegal searches and seizures while he was working in Peterboro.  And he told me how all the confiscated alcohol would be drunk at their policeman's bbqs and the guys would drive home drunk.

He said he'd like to write something for the paper. :)

FTL_Ian

Russell Kanning

Related article from one of our Franklin Pierce buddies

http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=278&Itemid=36

House Passes Bill to Search High School Students   Edit  ( Public )
Thursday, 21 September 2006

Drugs. Consistently used as a scare tactic and justification for outrageous attacks on our constitutional liberties. Our government is spending 69 billion dollars a year to keep us safe from drugs by means of raiding our homes, tapping our phones, searching our cars, back packs, and persons, and even taking away student financial aid for college, yet we have seen no effect on the abundance or availability of drugs.........

John

From a little song:

" . . . They're searching Grandma at the airport and our children at the schools
They've got roadblocks and cameras on the street
They've got their No-Knock-Warents, and they're kickin' in our doors
It's sure lookin' like a police-state to me

But we're on the road to Freedom and we're trying something new
And Non-cooperation is the key . . ."
;)

Russell Kanning