• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

South Park avatars

Started by Friday, August 29, 2006, 09:28 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

tracysaboe

They probably do :o

When I used to be into network marketing, I was a staff member at a downline club called Gold-Club.

My handle was Fiesty Kitty. (I like Kitty's). I never even thought about it, but considering my name, and that kitty is typically a name or nick-name for an older lady (in this current time frame.) it confused a lot of people.

They eventually figure it out though.

Tracy

Dreepa

Quote from: tracysaboe on September 01, 2006, 08:42 PM NHFT
They probably do :o

When I used to be into network marketing, I was a staff member at a downline club called Gold-Club.

My handle was Fiesty Kitty. (I like Kitty's). I never even thought about it, but considering my name, and that kitty is typically a name or nick-name for an older lady (in this current time frame.) it confused a lot of people.

Tracy

Kitty?  Gold Club?  You know that Gold Club is a chain of strip clubs right?

tracysaboe

felix.benner

Quote from: Dreepa on September 01, 2006, 08:44 PM NHFT
Kitty?  Gold Club?  You know that Gold Club is a chain of strip clubs right?

Well, how do you know?  ;D

dalebert

Quote from: tracysaboe on September 01, 2006, 08:42 PM NHFT

Tracy

You really enjoy confusing people about your gender, don't you? Gremlin!

tracysaboe

I don't "Like" to. It just happens. Everybody automatically assumes I'm a girl initially because my name's Tracy.

On top of that, many of my taistes are also a bit feminin by current modern standards. 

My profile says I'm a male. But who goes and reads that.

I was talking about my wife with an internet person I met, over ICQ one time, and I started talking about my wife. For awhile he thought I was a lesbian :o . Then he checked my profile.

I've gotten used to it, that's all.

Tracy

Transition Force

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 01, 2006, 01:07 PM NHFT
That was the polite alternative to something like:  "Old, my ass".

Was not her ass old as well? hehehe