• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

CD in Germany

Started by felix.benner, September 02, 2006, 06:22 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

felix.benner

I was thinking about starting some CD in Germany, but I find that our situation is different in many ways to yours. First police doesn't harass us "regular people", maybe they would if I would carry a sign, but I don't know. I could try and make an anti-drug-prohibition sign, the police might  ask me to leave or just try to take the sign, but then what? In germany there is no culture of CD. And if I don't pay fines here, the police will take money from our bank account. And nobody will stand up for/with me. My wife most probably won't like me taking risks. But I guess someone has to start resistance. Now I don't have any clue how to start or whether to try it at all or just wait till I can get to NH. You probably don't know our situation and it is hard to describe, but maybe you have some advice non the less.  :icon_pirat:

aries

Take the $$ from your bank account?

At least in the US you can not be made to pay a fine without due process.

felix.benner

In germany you can. Technically I could appeal a fine before a court, but I doubt it would work. Taking the money from the account wont help either. But I guess I just have to try, since I have no idea what is real and what is just common misconceptions.
I had an idea of making a sign "the government owns you" and showing some ways in which our government thinks it owns us, get on main street and just see what I get.

Kat Kanning

Braddogg

Russell Kanning

no culture of CD = lack of freedom
not surprising. The level of tyranny is exactly equal to what the people will put up with. If you think it is appropriate to go up against the government, then just start. Non-cooperation is the first/easiest step.

TackleTheWorld

Quote from: Felix Benner on September 02, 2006, 06:22 AM NHFT
In germany there is no culture of CD.

The land of Dietrich Bonhoffer, Martin Luther, and Sophie Scholl?  How about the people who destroyed the Berlin Wall?

If not a culture, at least a history of brilliant individuals.