• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

NFL Football viewing in Keene

Started by Russell Kanning, September 03, 2006, 09:06 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell Kanning

NFL Football viewing at Dark Star Pub in Keene.

Pat K

Kat Kanning

I guess you're skipping your own highway cleanup.   ::)

Russell Kanning

Pat K

Russell Kanning

We struck out Week 1 at the Railroad (they didn't buy the package) and went back to our normal party.
We struck out at the beginning of Week 2 at Kali's ..... because they only have 3 tvs.
But we found an acceptable place late yesterday .... the Dark Star Pub on Park. They have many screens even though they are small. Mark, Sean, Caleb and I drank and ordered pizza from Pizza Down Under. :)

See you guys there next week.

Bruehound

Go BEARS !!!!!
oh and uh....go Pats too

toowm

Standing invite to watch the Bears game (Tivo-delayed and enhanced) at my house. Yesterday's crushing of the Lions was viewed after games for 3 kids finished around 2:30.

I get this through the DirecTV NFL Sunday ticket, so if there are some other teams porcs have left (but still love) in their statist stadiums, let me know.

Bruehound

still living in chicago but i hope to take you up on that offer by next season

Russell Kanning

I am still a Broncomaniac ...... maybe I will switch to NE after their bandwagon shrinks.

David

I finally joined the Ravens bandwagon.  It's been a couple of years since they won the superbowl, so if they win the lottery and win another superbowl, I can now claim I liked them before the bandwagon formed.   ;D
I used to live up in Canton Ohio, just south of Cleveland.  When the old browns left Cleveland to become the Ravens, the entire northeast ohio hated the dirty birds.  It was cause for celebration if the new Browns managed to beat the awesome Ravens defence.  BTW, in Canton, I live 10 minutes Walking from the pro football hall of fame.   ;D  eat your heart out. 
That was then, this is now, watch for the Ravens to (hopefully) beat the Colts next week. 

Caleb

Yeah ... I like that team from Baltimore too.   ;)  I joined the Baltimore bandwagon about 20 years ago ... when they moved to Indianapolis.  :)  We know we can't beat the Ravens, but we're just going to go in there and try to keep from getting embarrassed.  :-\

Tom Sawyer

This poor guy walks around with a hoof print on his forehead. ;)