• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Silver for sale, 5% over spot 9/6 and 9/7 in nashua/keene

Started by Dave Ridley, September 06, 2006, 09:48 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave Ridley

God willing I'll be back in keene tonight (wed) and tomorrow (thu) and linking up with various folks; hope to meet the FTL crew!

I also will have different kinds of silver rounds with me, a-mark, liberty dollars probably some Pan Am too, plus old U.S. coins if you guys want to buy anything.  Whoever wants to can link up with me in nashua today 9/6 also.

Current spot price is $13.16 per troy ounce for silver as of 11:00 a.m. 9/6
The following prices from me are good until 11:59 p.m. Thursday 9/7. 

The silver rounds I'm selling for 13.80 which is less than 5% above spot price as off 11 a.m.9/6.

Liberty dollars I'm asking 15 per ounce, which is way below norfed associate rate, and I have half ounce liberty dollars to sell at the same rate!

Norfed has also issued a few quarter ounce liberites and I have some!   I will part with those for face value (five bucks).

gimme a ring if you like at  721-1490.

PowerPenguin

Cool. I ordered $100 worth, but I haven't gotten them yet. Did you get them from an RCO or something?

Dave Ridley

PowerPenguin

Norfed website. I spent one at the local Safeway grocerty store yesterday. They were like dude what is this?! and then they took it after asking. All I said was that it's pure silver, worth $5, and that I recieved it from someone as payment from a customer.