• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

"Man's Gun Fires in Wal-Mart Bathroom"

Started by BOVER, September 08, 2006, 03:25 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Pat K

Well maybe his dump really smelled and he did not have a match so he figured gunpowder would cover the smell.....

KBCraig

"A Nashua man faces a felony reckless conduct charge after his gun discharged in a Wal-Mart bathroom, striking the ceiling and scaring an employee in the next stall."

I bet it scared the shit out of him.  ;D

aries

Quote from: KBCraig on September 08, 2006, 04:46 PM NHFT
"A Nashua man faces a felony reckless conduct charge after his gun discharged in a Wal-Mart bathroom, striking the ceiling and scaring an employee in the next stall."

I bet it scared the shit out of him.  ;D

Well I guess this means he loses his right to bear arms for the rest of his life

KBCraig

Quote from: aries on September 08, 2006, 05:08 PM NHFT
Well I guess this means he loses his right to bear arms for the rest of his life

Only if convicted.

But your point is noted, and well taken. I agree absolutely.

Kevin

rancemuhamitz

QuoteMasterson said he had been carrying the Glock 9mm pistol in his waistband.

Get a holster, moron!

It was a Glock!  He had to have pulled the trigger.  It is impossible for a Glock to discharge without pulling the trigger.

aries

Quote from: KBCraig on September 08, 2006, 08:48 PM NHFT
Quote from: aries on September 08, 2006, 05:08 PM NHFT

Only if convicted.

But your point is noted, and well taken. I agree absolutely.

Kevin

Hopefully he realizes that fact and fights it