• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark is "bored".

Started by FTL_Ian, September 10, 2006, 10:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

Maybe Dave should have brought Mark with him to Nashua today?  ;D

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Money Dollars on September 11, 2006, 02:56 PM NHFT
Didn't attend, but I've been to Storrs a few times....

Major cow tipping center

Tom Sawyer

You can always burn something. ;)

Caleb

If Mark wants Karaoke, there IS a place that does Karaoke every Wednesday night from 8 to Midnight, way up high on court street.  It used to be called "Tomato Joe's" ... though they just recently changed their name.  Can't remember what the new name is.  Maybe Gino's?  The address is 815 Court St.

Kat Kanning

Maybe Mark should meet Llalania :)

d_goddard

Quote from: Soundwave on September 11, 2006, 06:33 PM NHFT
I think Mark needs a nice lady to hang out with. Any takers?  ;D
Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 11, 2006, 06:52 PM NHFT

I thought Mark announced on FTL a few weeks ago that he had re-committed to a monogamous relationship with his wife.
Or am I missing some juicy bit of Mark-gossip?

Anyway, yeah, if he's looking for ladies, he should just show up at as many porc meetings as possible. They are out there... but I sure as hell am not gonna name names and play matchmaker! ;)

Tom Sawyer

I think it wouldn't be much of a stretch to think he will have lots of ladies to chose from. College town, radio celebrity... :)

CNHT

Quote from: Dreepa on September 11, 2006, 04:20 PM NHFT

Who the hell wants to listen to people mutilate bad songs?

I don't need to do Karaoke. I do the real thing.

:icon_guitarist: :rimshot1:

John

Quote from: CNHT on September 11, 2006, 07:09 PM NHFT
Quote from: Dreepa on September 11, 2006, 04:20 PM NHFT

Who the hell wants to listen to people mutilate bad songs?

I don't need to do Karaoke. I do the real thing.

:icon_guitarist: :rimshot1:

I, on the other hand, mutilate my own songs; and I'm also willing to do it with other people's songs.

slim

Mark could always take up indoor gardening. From what I hear you had the garden already partly set up

FTL_Ian

Quote from: d_goddard on September 11, 2006, 06:57 PM NHFT
I thought Mark announced on FTL a few weeks ago that he had re-committed to a monogamous relationship with his wife.
Or am I missing some juicy bit of Mark-gossip?

Anyway, yeah, if he's looking for ladies, he should just show up at as many porc meetings as possible. They are out there... but I sure as hell am not gonna name names and play matchmaker! ;)

Hmm... well, I wasn't going to mention that aspect, but since it's been broached, yes, he sure could use a little, er... "company".

d_goddard

Quote from: FTL_Ian on September 11, 2006, 08:32 PM NHFT
I wasn't going to mention that aspect, but since it's been broached, yes, he sure could use a little, er... "company".
OOOoohhhhh!!!

I ain't gonna say nothing. But I will quote somebody else :)

Lloyd Danforth

I  only talked to him for a short time,but, liked him well enough that I woldn't do that to him.

John

Quote from: Soundwave on September 11, 2006, 08:28 PM NHFT
I think I'll drag him snowboarding with me this winter.

And you guys already have some snowboarding stuff donated by the former tenant- if I remember correctly.

Soundwave

You are correct. He can, of course, have it back providing he pays Ian the money. That would be super, but I'm not holding my breath.