• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Mark is "bored".

Started by FTL_Ian, September 10, 2006, 10:01 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Choking down laughter at the rapidity with which Keene fails to live up to its rep as the center of the universe.....  :laughing9:

There are many photos of Llalania on her MySpace page: http://www.myspace.com/felicianomiko  (She's a Christian and very marriage-minded, in case that makes a difference one way or the other.)

Lloyd Danforth

Things don't happen in a vacuum, Sandy.  On the day we failed to become aware of  LLalania's my space space, we were learning a dozen important things. 

Friday

Good grief, you took offense to my attempt to help Mark and Llalania hook up? You're getting almost as tetchy as I am, Lloyd!  :o

Pat K

"Choking down laughter at the rapidity with which Keene fails to live up to its rep as the center of the universe"

Gee I always thought I was the center of the universe.

Kat Kanning

You are the center of the universe, Pat...it's a gravity thing  :P

Pat K

Yeah that mass thing and all, last time I was at the sporting good store, the baseballs softballs and tennis balls organized themselves into a platentary orbit around me.

John

KBCraig

Quote from: Friday on September 12, 2006, 07:57 PM NHFT
You're getting almost as tetchy as I am, Lloyd!  :o

You're tetchy, he's tetched.

Quite a different thing, wot? Although I suppose one could be both, simultaneously.

Lloyd Danforth

Quote from: Friday on September 12, 2006, 07:57 PM NHFT
Good grief, you took offense to my attempt to help Mark and Llalania hook up? You're getting almost as tetchy as I am, Lloyd!  :o

No, the part where you're trying to hook up M & L is very nice.

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Friday on September 12, 2006, 06:48 PM NHFT
Choking down laughter at the rapidity with which Keene fails to live up to its rep as the center of the universe.....  :laughing9:
I never said that Keene was the "entertainment capital of the world". I don't even think I used the phrase "center of the universe". I have said that we are the front lines in the revolution, but that is probably NYC .... where we have civilian casualties in the war. :(
We are the center of radical activism in NH .... and that is a good thing. :)

Money Dollars

Quote from: Russell Kanning on September 13, 2006, 07:18 AM NHFT
We are the center of radical activism in NH
Don't you also believe that god create the universe in 6 days  ???

CNHT

Mark, check this page out:

http://www.nhlibertycalendar.org/special.php

There are also numerous fairs and festivals going on during foliage season in Oct - Dec. all listed on the left.

Mark_FTL

I am thinking of hiking Mt Manadnock tomorrow around 11am. If anyone is interested in doing the same, you are welcome to call me at 941-356-3562. I have no idea what I am getting into, but I understand that it is not too arduous a climb.

Kat Kanning

d_goddard

Mark, if you're "bored" today, and you really want to help keep NH Free:
http://www.gencourt.state.nh.us/ns/whosmyleg/default.asp
Pick "Keene" from the list
Click on each State Rep's name, and given them each a quick phone call.
Tell 'em you do NOT want a state Income or Sales tax, and you want Keene, NOT Concord or the State Supreme Court, to make decisions about education funding!!