• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada in Federal Court 7/17 .... leads to 4 days in jail

Started by Kat Kanning, September 11, 2006, 03:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

cathleeninnh

All it takes is one angry bureaucrat from any of his silent demonstration sites to trigger this.

Cathleen

Dan

Think he should show up with a sign tomorrow?

cathleeninnh

Only Dave can say what his purpose is or will be tomorrow. Resisting intimidation doesn't require a sign. Public is good, even without a sign.

Cathleen

Russell Kanning

Quote from: cathleeninnh on September 28, 2006, 02:56 PM NHFT
All it takes is one angry bureaucrat from any of his silent demonstration sites to trigger this.

Cathleen
Well specifically one that is protected by ICE .... so that means a Fed place.

mvpel

Be sure to pick up a CVS single-use video camera before tomorrow!

Kat Kanning

I'm sure Dave picked the meeting place, for whatever reasons.

Rifkinn

Could a few ppl stand in the lot there with signs asking "Should officers enforce rights in the Constitution?"

Kat Kanning

Call Dave if you can help:  603-721-1490

cathleeninnh

I wish I could, but Don has to go to MA tomorrow.

Cathleen

Michael Fisher

Quote from: FrankChodorov on September 28, 2006, 03:05 PM NHFT
probably just to inform him that he has no individual freedom of speech rights (holding a sign with a message directed at the federal employees) in collectively owned buildings as it may disrupt the business that the building is intended for and that if he continues to repeatedly do it they will have to eventually arrest him (which may infact be his purpose).

Yes, the land-commie cops want to explain land-communism to Dave.  ::)

In reality, they probably want to try intimidation. Or maybe Dave will just disappear if no one is there to help him.

Be armed with a video camera, etc.

Dave Ridley

Sorry to be so out of pocket, I was out doing silent demos in new london CT all day!   I think I set a new record for the number of offices I've been slowly kicked out of ....  more on that later.

Did want to put in a couple requests:  If in fact this "meeting" with the homeland security guy(s) turns out to be an arrest; my "dying wish" is that a couple of you just go out and do more or less what I did, at whatever IRS offices are convenient.   It might be best to keep your identity secret if in fact they are now putting people in concrete boxes for entering IRS offices with signs and then leaving when told.   They probably just ID'd me because I wrote articles about the incident; but most of you guys could easily be in and out before they can say 501(c)3.  absent some big investigation they'd never know who it was.  However they *would* start to figure out that the little hyrda keeps getting bigger whenever they chop one its heads off....that maybe the thing to do is get the Hyrda back on their side.

Other than that just treat me as you and I have treated Russell and Lauren when they have been under the gun.   if i do get nabbed a call to margot sanger katz at the Monitor would be appreciated as well as gardner and ian's shows.

I urge my family embers reading this to spread the word among family and friends of any such arrest.  For that matter you can spread the word about what's already going on, if you feel like it.  Just send them email with the following links:

The latest:
http://forum.soulawakenings.com/index.php?&topic=5464.0

The background:
http://www.keenefreepress.com/mambo/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=268&Itemid=36

Kat if you do not hear from me before 12:30 p.m. 9/29, you may consider me missing in action.

Spencer

Godspeed, Dada.

I'd say that it is 50/50 whether you are arrested: they probably don't want to go through the trouble of getting an arrest warrant to enter your residence, but would love the chance to try to intimidate you with a brief arrest before being "nice" enough to drop the charge(s).

They don't, however, know what they're up against: the strong, silent type.

I would tell you not to say anything to The Man, but somehow I don't think that that's gonna be a problem for you.

Braddogg

Quote from: FrankChodorov on September 28, 2006, 03:05 PM NHFT
probably just to inform him that he has no individual freedom of speech rights (holding a sign with a message directed at the federal employees) in collectively owned buildings as it may disrupt the business that the building is intended for and that if he continues to repeatedly do it they will have to eventually arrest him (which may infact be his purpose).

Michael Fisher

Quote from: DadaOrwell on September 28, 2006, 11:41 PM NHFT
Did want to put in a couple requests:  If in fact this "meeting" with the homeland security guy(s) turns out to be an arrest; my "dying wish" is that a couple of you just go out and do more or less what I did, at whatever IRS offices are convenient.

What? ??? Was I right or was I right?  :(

I'm sure they're working on some trumped up charges against Cathleen, Kat, and I as we speak. The NH Underground may mysteriously disappear any day now.

If you think I'm kidding, ask IndyMedia what happens to your computers when the government does not like you.

Michael Fisher

I cannot believe this country.

I am very upset.  :bs: