• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Dada in Federal Court 7/17 .... leads to 4 days in jail

Started by Kat Kanning, September 11, 2006, 03:11 PM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Dave's doing a silent sign-holding at the IRS in Nashua.  He just called to say that they've called the police on him.  He's  worried he may arrested, though they haven't actually asked him to leave, so he doesn't think he's violated any law.

It looks like the address is 410 Amherst St, Nashua, NH.

That's all I know now.  Will keep you updated.

Kat Kanning

Everything is OK.  He didn't get arrested, but the police made him leave the building.  His sign said "Is it right to work for the IRS?"  It apparently infuriated the IRS employees to have the police take a half an hour to show up to get rid of annoying sign and signholder.

Pat K

;D 8) Zoombie signs strikes again.

Kat Kanning

Pat K

Yes Dave gets around to much to be a mere Zombie.

Michael Fisher

Russell Kanning

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 11, 2006, 03:43 PM NHFT
His sign said "Is it right to work for the IRS?"
They must feel guilty. If someone stood outside our place with that kind of sign, we would come out and say "Yes".

d_goddard

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 11, 2006, 03:11 PM NHFT
Dave's doing a silent sign-holding at the IRS in Nashua.
Damn I wish he'd give more warning on these... I'm in Nashua this afternoon

Dreepa

It apparently infuriated the IRS employees to have the police take a half an hour to show up to get rid of annoying sign and signholder.
They should raise taxes so that they can hire more police so that they would be there faster.

John

NICE!

If he did get busted in Nashua would they send him to Dover?  Or, would I have to wright a new song?   >:D
Hmmmmm?  A song about silent protesting?  The seed has been planted.

John

Will Dave be calling FTL tonight, or is he working?

Money Dollars

Quote from: Dreepa on September 11, 2006, 04:15 PM NHFT
  It apparently infuriated the IRS employees to have the police take a half an hour to show up to get rid of annoying sign and signholder.
They should raise taxes so that they can hire more police so that they would be there faster.

When I talked to SGT. Jones a few months back, he said they were trying to hire 15 new officers......

d_goddard

Quote from: Money Dollars on September 11, 2006, 04:39 PM NHFT
When I talked to SGT. Jones a few months back, he said they were trying to hire 15 new officers......
Craig! We got a job for ya!

John

Quote from: Dreepa on September 11, 2006, 04:15 PM NHFT

I wonder if they had the courtesy to simply ask him to leave (He might have.) . . . Or, did they just call the men with guns right away - because the only way they know (and/or care) how to deal with people is with brute force.

Kat Kanning

He said they'd called the police without asking him to leave.