• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's a boy!

Started by Friday, September 12, 2006, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Friday

Congratulations to Joel and Amy for making a future liberty activist the old-fashioned way!  >:D

Amy and Joel had a baby boy!!!
Posted by: "Margot"
Mon Sep 11, 2006 6:13 pm (PST)
Greetings one and all!! 9-11 has new meaning for us!!

The Winters Family has a new addition!! :icon_dance:
Baby Boy To Be Named Winters was born today at 3:46 in the afternoon.
He was 7 lbs. exactly and 21 inches long

Amy and Joel and baby are all doing wonderfully, though Amy is tired and sore from an emergency C-section.
They can be reached at Elliot Hospital Room 353 or via telephone at 603-3353. Visiting hours are to be short and from noon to 8 only.

If anyone wants to help out, please consider meal preparations or grocery pick ups as Amy will have difficulty moving for a while. LL's - if anyone wants to organize a schedule, post that to our website, please.

Enjoy the great news everyone!! Please pass on to other liberty lovers /FSPers. Thanks!

Kat Kanning

Lloyd Danforth

When someone posted a queery about Franklin, I was trying to figure out a way to refer them to Amy.  I guess she was busy ;D

WAY KOOL!

Ron Helwig

According to Joel, who just called me, the baby's name is Avery Hamilton Winters (spelling unconfirmed).

Kat Kanning

So....do we hold a meet and greet for the new porcupine?   ;D

Russell Kanning

Liberty in Avery's lifetime!

Kat Kanning

Poor little guy's birthday is 9/11.

FSPinNY

A baby porcupine!  ;D Congrats Amy and Joel.

Brian

Pat K

Congrats to SGT AMY and Joel!

KBCraig

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 12, 2006, 09:58 AM NHFT

What better day to celebrate life?

Congrats to Joel, Amy, and Avery! Welcome "home", Baby Boy Winters! (I won't tell him that he sucks, since he didn't have to move to arrive in NH. Plus, he's going to be suckling for a few months, so that would be redundant.)

Kevin

Minsk

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 12, 2006, 09:58 AM NHFT

Meh, ain't done me no harm. And it gives people something positive to celebrate, teach'em that the good in life is more worth focusing on. *Especially* the good, new, cute and getting less wrinkly (unlike us old folks).

John

:-*  Much love to all.  :-*

Ron Helwig

and he came in 6th place in an 8 way race!

John

Quote from: Ron Helwig on September 12, 2006, 07:56 PM NHFT
and he came in 6th place in an 8 way race!

Just so that folks are clear: Actualy Joel came in 6th in a ten person race - where eight move on to the general election.  Joel Winters won!

Ron Helwig

Quote from: John on September 13, 2006, 12:25 PM NHFT
Just so that folks are clear: Actualy Joel came in 6th in a ten person race - where eight move on to the general election.  Joel Winters won!

Yes, sorry. That's what I meant - I wrote that entry from the bar using my phone, after having some hefeweissen  :occasion14: