• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

It's a boy!

Started by Friday, September 12, 2006, 07:04 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

John

slim

Congrats I hope the sleepless nights dont affect any freedom work. ;D

maxxoccupancy

Congratulations, Joel and Amy.  Maybe someone who knows them well should put together a baby shower registry.  I'd feel safer just buying a gift certificate, this time.  I'm not sure how happy those two were with a matching towel set.

--Max

Michael Fisher

Congrats, Joel and Amy.  :)

This is great news!!!  :o ;D

Kat Kanning

Pat K

CNHT

Quote from: maxxoccupancy on September 14, 2006, 06:29 PM NHFT
Congratulations, Joel and Amy.  Maybe someone who knows them well should put together a baby shower registry.  I'd feel safer just buying a gift certificate, this time.  I'm not sure how happy those two were with a matching towel set.

--Max

The gals did give Amy a baby shower...but you could send a gift yourself if you wished.

The spelling is correct. (Matt the spelling nazi would have been all over you if it wasn't!  ;))

I just missed the 'guess the gender and date of arrival' pool by two days. I had said BOY on the 9th.

Michael Fisher

Aww... il est tr?s beau, n'est-ce pas?  :)

tracysaboe

cathleeninnh

Is that a valid contraction?

CNHT

Quote from: cathleeninnh on September 26, 2006, 12:37 PM NHFT

"Je ne comprends pas" is the correct way to write it, but we don't try to correct Tracy's spelling.  ;)

Lloyd Danforth

Sticking to english would help with that

CNHT

Quote from: Lloyd Danforth on September 27, 2006, 07:42 AM NHFT
Sticking to english would help with that

Speaking of this thread, I am about to become a great aunt this morning!  Waiting for the news...

tracysaboe

Quote from: CNHT on September 26, 2006, 12:46 PM NHFT
Quote from: cathleeninnh on September 26, 2006, 12:37 PM NHFT

"Je ne comprends pas" is the correct way to write it, but we don't try to correct Tracy's spelling.  ;)

Well, seeing as you don't says the 's' in comprends you can understand. It's a simple spelling error.

I had French a long time ago. (And BTW I did understand Mike's sentence, I was just being goofy.)

TRacy

Michael Fisher

Unlike in English, French sentences are Zazeified.

Tracy's sentence was quasi-Zazeified French.

Spamal ! ;)