• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine 411

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 12, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

Kat Kanning

Quote from: error on November 11, 2008, 03:23 PM NHFT
Normal service has been restored for Porcupine 411. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cool.  error rocks!

error

I will be performing maintenance tonight between midnight and 4 am, to improve the reliability of the service. During this time window, you may find Porc 411 calls answered by a human being (me) instead of the automated service, and I will relay your message. Thank you for your patience and understanding as I work to improve the service.

Kat Kanning

error

Thanks. But my work isn't done. There will be a second maintenance again tomorrow from midnight to 4 am.

Kat Kanning

Sorry to dispute you, but it IS way cool that you set up this system.  :)

Lloyd Danforth

Apparently, Error still Rocks.

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on November 13, 2008, 07:10 AM NHFT
Sorry to dispute you, but it IS way cool that you set up this system.  :)

Someone's got to make sure people can communicate and help to confuse the feds with how fast we can get the word out.

error

This maintenance is finally complete. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Tom Sawyer

Quote from: error on November 14, 2008, 01:25 AM NHFT
This maintenance is finally complete. Please let me know if you have any problems.

Well, you see, I have this problem with insomnia...  ;D
Oh you meant with the Porc 411 system.

Thanks for the service error.  :) 8)

Kat Kanning

error

Porc 411 certainly came in handy today! If you haven't subscribed, go visit www.porcupine411.com and get connected!

error

Ian's arrest brought in a wave of new subscribers to Porc 411, and we currently have 230 subscribers!

SamIam

Hey Error, is the podcast functionality for porc 411 still active?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Porcupine411

gives me a blank page.

Kat Kanning

error

Quote from: SamIam on November 17, 2008, 02:35 PM NHFT
Hey Error, is the podcast functionality for porc 411 still active?

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Porcupine411

gives me a blank page.

Oops, sorry. It got busted in the server maintenance the other day. It's fixed now.