• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine 411

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 12, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

KBCraig

Quote from: Francisck on September 16, 2006, 11:44 PM NHFT
ha is ian taking over nhfree.com? lol hahaha

He owns the domain. He uses it to point to Kat's stuff here, collectively known as NHfree and/or NHunderground.

Kevin

tracysaboe

error

I was at OfficeMax yesterday and they were clearing out cheap digital video cameras at $49.00. I tested the thing out and it works okay, though the video comes out small (320x240). :( But it's better than nothing. It also takes still pictures, which is what I was really looking for. Unfortunately there don't seem to be any OfficeMax stores in NH.

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Quote from: error on September 27, 2006, 01:30 PM NHFT
I was at OfficeMax yesterday and they were clearing out cheap digital video cameras at $49.00. I tested the thing out and it works okay, though the video comes out small (320x240). :( But it's better than nothing. It also takes still pictures, which is what I was really looking for. Unfortunately there don't seem to be any OfficeMax stores in NH.

I like Office Max, they have some really good deals.  Staples is here in Keene.

error

I discovered today that the camera works a lot better if you take the little protective piece of plastic off the lens. :-[

error

Quote from: error on September 12, 2006, 08:26 AM NHFT
You can subscribe to get the emails here.

Anybody on the list will then be emailed a copy of voicemails left at the number 603-413-0411 immediately after they come in.

Just to let everyone know, this number is temporarily out of service due to a dead hard drive. Hopefully I'll have it back online sometime this afternoon. In the meantime if you want to get information out, (like for the Ed Brown trial) you can call me on my cell phone at 202-615-4937 and I'll make sure it gets out to people.

error

Quote from: error on January 17, 2007, 01:33 AM NHFT
Just to let everyone know, this number is temporarily out of service due to a dead hard drive. Hopefully I'll have it back online sometime this afternoon. In the meantime if you want to get information out, (like for the Ed Brown trial) you can call me on my cell phone at 202-615-4937 and I'll make sure it gets out to people.

This number is back in service. Sorry for the interruption!

Bald Eagle

I was sitting there today (in the pig-supply store - troughs half price!) thinking about the cop-watch thing, and you should really focus on cop abuses, and leave the ones sleeping, slacking off, or hanging out in the gun store / titty bars alone - the fewer we have on the streets ticketing us the better!

I know they're "wasting tax dollars", but do you really want them to use that money EFFECTIVELY?!

Money will always be wasted, and power abused, so let's strike at the root - taxation.
And the more money wasted, the better the argument you have against spending it in the first place.

Are there any police supply stores in NH?  Monadnock?  That would be agreat place to do a little protesting against wasteful government spending.  Cops at my store just go shopping for cop shit, and then either charge it to the county/state (discount prices PLUS no sales tax!) or pull out a govt credit card.  It maintains my high rage level and keeps me full of piss & vinegar.

Ideas for monkeywrenching are always welcome.   >:D

Quantrill

QuoteIdeas for monkeywrenching are always welcome.   

Dude, are you gonna be at the LF?  We need to talk...
:icon_pirat:

Bald Eagle

Quantrill - of course I'll be at the LF!  Make sure you track me down and we can plot and scheme over some beers.   :icon_pirat:

TackleTheWorld

Oh cool,
I've got to get in on this monkeywrenching brainstorm.
How will we find you at LF, Bald Eagle?

Lloyd Danforth

KBCraig

Lloyd Danforth

Thanks Kevin, I won't have to point him out now.