• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine 411

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 12, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Quote from: Kat Kanning on September 09, 2007, 06:07 AM NHFT
What's the [porcupine 411] list I seem to have been put on?

You mean the one where, among other things, Dada announces that he's being hassled by the cops and gives a play-by-play? :)

Kat Kanning

No, some sort of email list?

dalebert

Someone keeps replying and asking how to check messages.

Kat Kanning

I guess that's what threw me off  ;D

TackleTheWorld

Yeah, that MGrant0606@aol.com ends up spamming everyone with questions.

dalebert

Quote from: TackleTheWorld on September 09, 2007, 10:20 AM NHFT
Yeah, that MGrant0606@aol.com ends up spamming everyone with questions.

I have no idea who that is. Do you? Perhaps we should all reply with the answer, which I guess would be something like "Click on the .wav file."

KBCraig

I'm trying to listen to the latest messages from SAK, but I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on, and what the other parties are saying.

Anyone know?

Puke

Quote from: KBCraig on October 01, 2007, 02:34 PM NHFT
I'm trying to listen to the latest messages from SAK, but I'm having a hard time understanding what's going on, and what the other parties are saying.

Anyone know?

I couldn't hardly understand any of it.

SAK

Apparently my phone turned on and the porc 411 number was dialed.  I apologize!

Could anyone send me those files?  You can email them to shaun@makethestand.com or upload them and send me a PM with the links.  Thanks!

I'm sorry to hear they didn't come out good  :(

Amos Keag

It was a little hard to understand, only hearing one side of the conversation.

I think he said his name is Sean Cranis ??? at one point.

Stopped for speeding, found out that his license had been suspended, wants to move to NH or Montana...that's what I got out of it.

Not sure what he wants us to do, but thanks for sharing.

SAK

Stopped for tinted windows by park police after walking with dog + girlfriend (now wife) at park.

Asked to get out by one officer, and told it was "just to talk" when I asked why.  I wanted to call my lawyer to be sure of my rights.

Other officer on other side threatens me with bodily injury telling me to get out.  I perceive this as an attempt to coerce me into complying with an optional request.  I respond "no" once.

"Bad cop" officer puts arm through window and points pepper spray in my face.  Under duress and pleading by "good cop" officer, I get out.

Handcuffed and put in back of car -- still not sure why.  Find out license was suspended (I was never notified).  Car impounded.

Charged with driving on suspended license AND resisting an officer.  More to the story, but you get the idea.

:pirateship:

Beware of asphalt pirates, maties! 

SAK

Still really need someone to send me the files please.

Last time I was in court, because I didn't want to surrender my name (my common-law copyrighted private property) for the commercial use of the court without compensation, the judge said he would issue a warrant on "failure to appear" and then told me to leave.  When I tried to reason with him, politely and respectfully, he just told me to get out.  They came and arrested me, although it was not for "failure to appear" but for "contempt."  I've spoken to a lawyer, and the contempt charge is BS, just like all the other charges.  You can't be in contempt for asking a question, OR for exercising your right to silence, OR for exercising your right not to accuse yourself, OR for exercising any other rights.

Assholes.

Raineyrocks

Quote from: SAK on October 01, 2007, 05:24 PM NHFT
Still really need someone to send me the files please.

Last time I was in court, because I didn't want to surrender my name (my common-law copyrighted private property) for the commercial use of the court without compensation, the judge said he would issue a warrant on "failure to appear" and then told me to leave.  When I tried to reason with him, politely and respectfully, he just told me to get out.  They came and arrested me, although it was not for "failure to appear" but for "contempt."  I've spoken to a lawyer, and the contempt charge is BS, just like all the other charges.  You can't be in contempt for asking a question, OR for exercising your right to silence, OR for exercising your right not to accuse yourself, OR for exercising any other rights.

Assholes.

Oh my gosh, what a horrible thing to happen!  I hope your okay.  What files do you need?

Kat Kanning

That sucks!  I'll send you the files, SAK.

SAK

Thanks, Kat.  Darn, they did really suck :(

I wish you guys could hear what the judge said.  He wanted to use my name in business, and even said, "If you're not Shaun Kranish, then I have no business with you" and "We need to stop having these interruptions (referring to other people) so that the court can conduct its business"

http://www.viewtruth.net/text/Book_CTC3-Cracking_the_Code_Third_Edition_(law,commerce,courts,UCC,matrix).pdf

Good book for people not knowing what I'm talking about.