• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine 411

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 12, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

error

Porc-411 is now available as a podcast. Enjoy!

Kat Kanning

Puke

Russell Kanning

error does cool stuph

Raineyrocks

Quote from: error on June 06, 2008, 10:53 AM NHFT
Porc-411 is now available as a podcast. Enjoy!

Neato!  I just listened to my message.  I hate the sound of my voice and my first message about it being the border patrol got cut off so I bet no one had any idea what I was even talking about.

The podcast is neat though, thanks Error!  I guess I'll just have to talk faster with my first message but my cell got cut off that's why I called again.

KBCraig

Anyone know what Saturday's messages were about, from Irena Goddard's phone?

Becky Thatcher

I think it was at the MassCann rally in Boston.  Sounded like they (NH Common Sense, maybe) were getting hassled by someone (a cop, I think) who wanted them to stop vending.

dalebert

It was a vendor right next to us. Denis encouraged the call. Some park ranger was being a Nazi about selling salvia, which is totally legal but he had a bug in his craw about it. He was insisting they close down even though their permit went until 7pm, like everyone elses. He specifically singled out the salvia sellers for harassment. When they explained their permit, he shouted something like "Are you tell me 'no'?!!" and they said "Yes, I guess that's what we're telling you." And there was something like he asked them to give him their permit and they said they'd show it to him but not give it to him. Later his female partner apologized for him and said he was totally out of control.

Bear in mind I had stepped away from the table when this happened and this story is all 2nd hand so take it with a grain of salt.

P.S. Denis, I sold a t-shirt and forgot to give you the $10. Remind me next time I see you.

KBCraig

Sounds like he needed to go stand downwind for a while.

error

Now, how do I convince people that we don't need speed trap reports from upstate New York?

KBCraig

Quote from: error on September 22, 2008, 06:34 AM NHFT
Now, how do I convince people that we don't need speed trap reports from upstate New York?

;D

My thoughts exactly.

Just how many subscribers were driving westbound on 70 in New York, that they might find such a report useful?

error

I'm not even sure who that was. Somebody call him back and find out. :)

error

Porcupine 411 is presently suffering from a hardware failure. At this time all calls to Porc-411 (and Porc-911) will be routed directly to me and should be answered live. If not, then leave a message. I will relay your message to the list or take appropriate action, in order to maintain this service during this period. I expect to have full service on Porc-411 restored by sometime Tuesday night.

error

Normal service has been restored for Porcupine 411. Sorry for the inconvenience.

dalebert

Quote from: error on November 11, 2008, 03:23 PM NHFT
Normal service has been restored for Porcupine 411. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I want my money back! Oh wait...