• Welcome to New Hampshire Underground.

News:

Please log in on the special "login" page, not on any of these normal pages. Thank you, The Procrastinating Management

"Let them march all they want, as long as they pay their taxes."  --Alexander Haig

Main Menu

Porcupine 411

Started by TackleTheWorld, September 12, 2006, 08:20 AM NHFT

Previous topic - Next topic

FTL_Ian

Coconut

It only makes sense with the message before it. Nevertheless, I listened again to make my day better again.

dalebert

Quote from: Jennifer on July 20, 2009, 12:31 PM NHFT
Porc411 isn't for your paranoid bigfoot crap. Please use it for real activism, Dale.

You know, Jenn, if you'll just spend some time researching this issue, you'd understand that it's real!

Pat K

Man I love Dale.

Not enough to be his house boy or anything,
but he cracks me up.

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Coconut on July 20, 2009, 05:12 PM NHFT
It only makes sense with the message before it. Nevertheless, I listened again to make my day better again.

Good point, I think this is the original:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/Porcupine411/~5/ZW9uwqdLHz4/53ce87dbee910570d96051b45be6c37c.mp3

Friday

How come Porc 411 messages don't get posted anymore? 

Russell Kanning

FTL_Ian

Quote from: Friday on October 12, 2009, 06:13 AM NHFT
How come Porc 411 messages don't get posted anymore?

They are always posted here, as a podcast:

http://feeds.feedburner.com/Porcupine411

Friday

Fluff and Stuff

Hey,

The latest Porc 411 was a call from Washington state.  It was a cool guy saying they dot open carry and freedom stuff in WA.  He said they put the number in their phones and will use it to update us about their situations when they get stopped for doing open carry and stuff.

I called the Washington number and explained that Porc 411 is a NH freedom activist number and that it would be better to go to NHFree.com and look for the forum if he wants to keep us informed.  I said it in a real nice way and he seemed to understand.  Hopefully he and his friends will keep us informed via this forum about what is happening in Washington.  Also, once they see this forum, they will understand the massive amount of freedom activism that happens in NH.

FTL_Ian

Thanks for doing that, Keith.  I hope those guys get their own number for their Washington activists to use.

KBCraig

Thanks, Keith. I wouldn't say Porc-411 is only for NH activists, but it should be used to notify people in or near NH of a breaking situation that might require their immediate attention. Or, to provide an off-site recording of something involving NH activists.

As widely as the number has been reported around the internet, I'm surprised we haven't had more calls about speed traps in Topeka, or dogcatchers in Denver.

But, that's just my opinion. The only opinion that counts is Mike Hampton's.

Kat Kanning

I didn't mind hearing Tarrin's news.

Sam A. Robrin

I've taken to referring to many calls as "WOLF411's" (as in Aesop's "Boy Who Cried . . ."), and listen to them a lot less often for that reason.
And as long as I'm kvetching offering constructive criticism, can the answering message be shortened to facilitate sometimes-necessary speed?

error

The message could be shortened. Complaints accompanied by an MP3 file of your suggestion will be given more weight.

As for the guy in Washington state, I'm working on something for him, and maybe for the Keeniacs as well. More info later.